The Plan

3rd Person Point of View

"Natsu..! Try to stop freaking out, we'll find her..!" Alana tried her best attempt at calming him down, but to no avail. Natsu was completely fuming, pacing around while repeatedly searching his brain for any trace of an idea. The only thing he could think of is telling Fairy Tail but like hell was he going to leave Y/n out with the attacker.

"No! I can't! The love of my life is gone!" Natsu yelled, infuriated at the loss of his girlfriend. "I'm going to find her right now, I can't just sit back like this!" He stomped out, however, he didn't get far before running into no one other than Gray right outside of the wilderness. Both boy's exchanged death glares, about to argue before Natsu realized something, why was Gray even here?

"Natsu! Someone left a threatening note after practically destroying the guild!" Gray exclaimed, eyes switching between him and the female that was on his heels, hoping for the sight of Y/n along with them. Clearly taken back by that claim, his eyes went wide before his expression went back to his previous one, realizing Y/n was still his priority at the moment.

"Gray, Y/n was taken." His voice wavered at the end yet still expressed his blatant feeling of exasperation. Now that he had two things to worry about, the priority of finding Y/n became even more urgent so he could tend to the new complication at the guild. Gray nodded and let out a shaky and hesitant sigh before continuing his thoughts.

"That's why I came, it says that they took Y/n, so I came to check if she's alright...but I guess not." Gray trailed off, hurt apparent in his voice. Nothing could stop Natsu now, he grabbed Gray's arm and bolted, practically dragging him across the forest ground. He was going to stop at nothing to find Y/n and save Fairy Tail. Alana was hot on their trail, worried about both Y/n and Natsu. The whole group swiftly made their way through the wilderness, hoping to get to Fairy Tail soon.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

The members of the guild sat in the middle of the now broken down building, some injured since they were caught in the cross fire. Finally, the three arrived, quickly racing next to the fragmented structure. The atmosphere around the members was toxic, no one even dared to speak with the circumstances. Natsu seemed to have different plans however, he snatched the paper from Lucy to read it and became even more enraged.

"We need to do something...! We can't just let them take Y/n!" Natsu protested, obviously fuming yet miserable. Everyone could tell how badly he was hurt right now, and they all agreed, they couldn't just leave Y/n nor could they let anyone get away with destroying the guild. Game on.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Y/n's point of View

Nothing. I couldn't see, hear, or even move my limbs an inch. Am I dead? Is this what it feels like to die? No..i can't die yet. I began to struggle against the darkness, unfortunately, I still couldn't feel nor see anything. I miss Natsu. What happened?

Suddenly, I heard large metal sounds and felt a soft cloth on my face that I never noticed being tooken off slowly, to reveal a dim, concrete room with iron bars on one side. My eyes darted around the room swiftly, looking for any sign of escape or life only to noticed no one other than Brad behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes at the sight of him, why was he here? A wicked smirk stretched across his face as he grabbed me and pushed me against the floor, quickly sprinting outside of the door and locking it once again.

"B...brad?" I called out weakly, hoping for him to answer and explain what was going on, but no, he just let out a cackle before slamming his hand against the bars.

"Hey Y/n~ I missed you~ haha! I wouldn't speak if I were you... everybody here hates noise, especially from a rodent like you. Be happy I took the blindfold off." He coldly stated, an amused grin plastered to his face. I couldn't believe his words, I know he hated me, but was he really going as far as to lock me up or possibly kill me? He began to walk away and I tried to reach out before I noticed the handcuffs cutting into my wrists. Blood rushed from the multiple slits in my wrists caused by the metal digging into my skin, and at this point, I finally felt the pain of these gashes.

"Damn it..." I cursed under my breath, all the pain rushing into my body in one wave from the multiple lacerates and the splitting head ache suddenly hitting me as well. I couldn't deny how terrified I was at my situation, here I was in what seems to be a basement, locked up, cuts all over me, and no way of escaping or really even moving. My weak body and the handcuffs wrapped around my hands prevented me from sitting up so I stayed, laying on the ground, slightly curled up in fear.

'Natsu...please come save me... come save us...'

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

"Everybody understand?" Erza questioned the guild, glancing around to see if anyone opposed or had concerns. All of the members nodded in agreeance, wanting to go ahead and  get the trouble over with and find Y/n.  Whoever did this was going to pay for what they did, Fairy Tail is the guild you should never mess with.

The plan was to travel back up to the forest and use Alana as a guide, since shes quite familiar with the area. They were all sure that their base or guild was somewhere near there since the majority of their activity was centered on the broken down village. When they found the guild, that's when they strike, getting in and doing whatever it takes to find Y/n, getting revenge in the process. This sounded so easy, yet the process was going to be hard and tedious. Whatever it takes to get Y/n back.

'I'm coming to save you princess'

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Thank you so much for reading and I'm really sorry for the short chapter, it's because the next will contain fighting and stuff and I don't want to have to cut fighting short. Again, thank you and I hope you have an amazing day/night!! ❤