Making Friends

Recap

I don't really have a place to stay, a few people offered they're homes, but Natsu's House was the best option. Why you may ask and the answer is simple, he asked me out but I think it was a bit too quick. We agreed that we would get to know each other better before I agreed,  although i just wanted to agree and kiss him. We ended off the night with snuggling and sleeping!! haha! yes!

Back to The Present~

The white blanket over me crinkled and moved as my body shifted, signaling I was now awake. My (e/c) orbs now visible yet blinded from the light drifting through the open window. I couldn't quite think straight yet since I had just awaken, but my thoughts went straight to wonder where Natsu had gone. Almost as if he had read my mind, he wandered into the room to check if I was up yet, to his surprise, I was, now rubbing my eyes gently while resting upon his bed.

I forced my body to sit up tiredly and set my eyes on Natsu's form, who was for some reason shirtless. I took in the sight of the half-naked Natsu standing in the door way and blushed slightly. My legs slid off of the comfortable bed and rested on the floor as I stood up, slightly wobbling from being exhausted. 

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt Natsu?' I mumbled as I walked over to his messy dresser and rummaged through my clothes. He just chuckled at my comment and walked behind me, gently wrapping his arms around me. His lips made their way to my ear as he whispered; "Should I dress you~?" My body slightly shivered at him being so close, I wanted to melt into his arms but i kept my composer. Good thing I did because he just pulled back and laughed, brushing it off like the tease he is.

"Tch" My face red from his actions and words. I gathered a whole outfit in my hands and wobbled over to Natsu. "Well... morning" A smile developed over my face as I rested my head gently on his shoulder for a second. He smiled back sweetly and replied back "Morning"

The rest of the morning was nice, we ate breakfast together and talked. Happy chewed on fish as me and Natsu and joked and laughed together.

After that, we headed to the guild, him in his usual outfit, and me in my usual attire. I wasn't quite a member yet at the guild but was definitely treated as such, the kindness they showed me was amazing, just after a few days of knowing the guild, I felt like family. 

Natsu was just talking with his group per usual as I sat at the bar area, surveying the guild and people mingling in it. Mira started a conversation as she saw I looked slightly out of place as well as feeling the same. "You look slightly down (y/n), is there anything you need to talk about?" Her sweet words and smile lightened me up slightly as I beamed back.

"I'm doing okay, thank you, I'm just not as social as others." My (h/l) (h/c) rested on the counter as well as my head while gazing at everybody. She just giggled at my words and patted my head gently. "We're all family here (y/n), no need to be so shy" I thought for a second and nodded, I guess she's right. The guild members treated me nicely, I shouldn't be so afraid to open myself up a bit to everybody here. I clenched my fist slightly and removed myself from my seat.

I ended up exchanging chats with a few people actually, and enjoying them. The last person I was talking to was Levy, specifically about an interesting book we both had read. We discussed the ending and the author until a Blackish-blue haired ice mage tapped my shoulder. I politely excused myself from the conversation and turned to Gray. His dark blue eyes looked down at me "Hey Gray, is there something you needed?" I smiled up at him while he just smirked, grabbing my arm. 

"Can I talk to you... outside?" He had grasp of my arm and before I had a chance to reply, pulled me outside. The fresh air feeling nice, as well as the cold breeze grazing my skin. I gave a huff to his action but soon smiled again. "A..are you and Natsu... a thing?" His tone slightly hurt while gazing into my eyes.

"Well... he asked, but I said we should know each other better, so technically yeah and no" I awkwardly stated kinda proudly, I had someone who was willing to wait, it made me happy inside, especially since it was Natsu. Gray just nodded, hesitation written all over his face, I wondered why until he leaned down and kissed me.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! have a nice day or night!! Bya!!