A Deal

Recap
Brad kicked me out of my place in the dark closet that he originally put me in, I cleared my head, and went to Fairy Tail to owe my respects to the person who saved me. Things got quite steamy, but that I mean we're inches away from kissing, that's a lot for me! anyway, enjoy!

Present

"H..huh?" My heartbeat was unbearable at this point, all different emotions rushing upon me all at once.
My body just automatically leaned forward, it's like I had no control over any part of my system.

Our lips connected, in which felt like electricity, everything felt so right, so perfect. Yet... I couldn't shake the feeling that what I was doing was wrong, Brad has personally admitted his few affairs openly, and told me to deal with them, so why do I feel so much guilt?

He leaned me back onto the bed gently, as his hand trailed back up my arm to cup the side of my face lovingly. My guilt over came me as I pulled back. "I...I can't Natsu" Fearing he would hit me, or something, along the lines of what Brad would do..but no.

He was so much more.. kind, he hugged, and with a depressing tone of voice, remarked ; "He doesn't deserve you...please, just give me a chance... get to know each other more... I just.. don't want you with a monster that could eventually beat you to death!" He sounded more hurt as if me being with my boyfriend had personally harmed his mental state.

Those words took so long to register... I've never thought about that, what if one day, Brad was too rough and I perished from the damage received and already done? It's a possibility I shouldn't have overlooked, although it would be nice to get away from such hardships of life, that's not the right way to coward out.

I whipped up the courage and quietly stated "b..but what if I leave and he kills me then?" I tried to swallow but my dry throat made it almost impossible. Of course I've thought about leaving, like any other abuse victim has, but it's not that simple. The threats received for that kind of behavior or act burn in to the back of your mind and creep out only when they are most unwanted.

"Fairy Tail will be here to protect you, I promise" Finally, he smiled again, bringing the light back to this world. Hearing that the guild would keep me safe really made me feel secure, although I did feel terrible for such the trouble.

His arms opened up wide as he asked for a hug kindly, and I of course, took the offer happily, with a rare smile on my face. While we were hugging, I heard him whisper to me "I'll take this as an agreement to leave Brad?"

I took a second to really think about it but nodded and whispered back "You got yourself a deal"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I really hope you enjoyed this part of the story, thank you so much for reading and have an amazing day or night!!! bye!!