The Day Out

Recap

I woke up I Natsu's house and traveled to the guild with him, I think I might ask to join soon. I got to know a few people there, until Gray asked me to join him outside. He asked me a question then kissed me. why?!

Back to The Present~

His lips gently pressed against mine as both of his hands wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened and my body uncomfortable from the events, I didn't kiss back. Sensing how uneasy I was, he pulled back and removed his hands, following it up with an apology. "I'm sorry.. I know you like Natsu, but I want you to think about me to." He quickly patted my head, kissed my cheek, and ran off back inside, after a few minutes of standing and analyzing what had just happened, Natsu walked outside. 

"(Y/n)! Have you got your guild mark yet?" His voice excited, as usual, as he grabbed my hand and brought me inside before I even thought to reply. The guild master, Makarov, was standing silently but with a smile inside, waiting for me. "Hello (Y/n), I heard some talk about you in this guild, especially Natsu" I glanced at Natsu with a smile, and giggled as he continued "and to be straightforward, I want you to join the guild." I was very surprised, they don't even know what magic I use but still want me to be part of the guild... it feels.. nice. A smile spread across my face at the question, I was ecstatic.

"I would be happy to" I responded as I beamed down at him, I have magic, and I did escape from Brad and practice it when I got the chance to, but I don't know how strong I actually am. He nodded at my response and looked happy at my reply. Natsu grabbed onto my shoulders and shook them gently, obviously excited for his new guild mate.

The rest of the day was talking with the animated and joyful guild members, and receiving my (f/c) Fairy Tail Mark on my (f/p). (wherever you want it! ^-^) I couldn't explain how pleased I was with the day, it was definitely a change to the old and unhappy days of my life. To celebrate the occasion, Natsu and I decided to go and eat somewhere special, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Wendy tagged along as well. The restaurant we chose was named "Angel Walk", Gray said he had heard they had pretty good selection of food so we went with it. We all walked and talked while we headed to our destination, joking around and just generally having a good time.The whole night went that way, getting to know one another, they asked questions, I answered. I never knew how much fun having friends could really be.. Fairy Tail did open me up, and I appreciate it.

Eventually, we said our farewells and wandered off to our homes, full from the amazing meal we had there. Everything just felt so right, especially since after the night, me and Natsu spent some special time getting to know each other on the path home. 

"Hey, I know it's late, but let's stop by the beach, and take a quick walk there" His white teeth showed happily and I accepted the request, knowing that it was an excuse to spend even more time together. Playfully hitting each other and joking around, as well as talking about random subjects, I never knew it could be so satisfying, but with him it is. We soon got down to the beach since it wasn't too far from his house, although it was a little bit of a walk. We began to stroll down the beach joyfully together, but started to talk about more sensible and important subjects.

"(Y/n), let's sit right here" He pointed to a bare spot on the beach, a bit farther away from the water so we wouldn't get wet. After sitting down, he grabbed one of my hands and looked at the sunset, peacefully. I did the same, it was purely beautiful, it was a perfect ending to such an amazing day. 

"It's beautiful.." I spoke my mind while sitting and enjoying the sight. "So are you, do you know that?" I felt my face become heated as it turned red, I clutched onto his hand a bit tighter. Forming words became hard because of how flustered I was at such a simple comment, he continued; "I want you to know that.. your perfect, spending time with you and getting to know you really has just made me want you more" He chuckled slightly with his sweet words and grabbed my chin gently, pulling my face towards his and stealing a kiss.

This kiss.. felt so much better than the one me and Gray shared.. it felt right rather than wrong, this is who I want, I now know that for sure. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy as I shyly kissed back. I practically melted into the kiss, his soft lips went together so well with mine. After a bit of savoring the sweet moment, he pulled back.

"L..let's head home, if you let me kiss you anymore, I might lose control." His statement just caused me to blush even more as well as get even more butterflies. I agreed, delighted to how the night ended.

When we got home, we were exhausted so we went straight to the bed. Being cuddled up to him calmed me down and warmed me up on the inside. His arms around me reminded me that I have someone who loves me.. I love him as well.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!! Have an amazing day/night!! bya!!