Natsu's House

Recap
Natsu and Brad fought, bringing me to become very mad. I apolgized, of course, for dragging Natsu into this mess.

Now, Present

Of course, friends, why would I think otherwise?

I was still quite shooken up after what happened, my mind wasn't wrapping around it easily. Natsu noticed this and sat next to me, his worried expression made its way to me.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" His tone worried and tired from the event.

"Why did you decide to do that? you could have gotten hurt, I could have dealt with it on my own..." I raised my voice slightly, which I regretted doing. His hand traveled to my hand and grabbed it gently after I said it.

"I might as well be honest with you.. ever since I met you, even if it wasn't the best way to meet you, I've felt a strange connection. I personally don't believe in love at first sight but now I do..." He began to inch his way closer to me as his face got redder and hand squeezed mine slightly tighter. "I like you, a lot (y/n).. I couldnt help but interfering. Please, just forgive me and be mine?"

My eyes widened as I looked at his hopeful perfect eyes. We haven't even known each other for long, yet he's already asking me out? I like him, but I would think he should wait to be with someone, you know, so he knows how I actually am.. I don't know..

I took a deep breath; "I like you to Natsu, but I think it's a bit too quick" His hopeful look disappeared and turned to despair "but, I do have a deal to make. Let's hang out for a few more weeks or so, get to know me a bit more, and if you somehow still want to, I'll happily be with you" I smiled brightly while looking at him, hoping he agrees.

He smiled while blushing slightly and nodded, he knew in a few weeks that I'd be his.. and it gave him hope and happiness.

I started to feel very warm on the inside while looking at him, I think this will be a good thing for the both of us, just time together.

Time Skip

After everything had ended, I had no where to stay since Brad had the apartment. Plenty offered for me to stay at their houses, but the offer I actually took was Natsu's apartment.

Yeah yeah, not smart, whatever. Natsu and I need to get to know each other, and one way to improve our relationship is living together.

I didn't really have anything to bring over besides my bag, with a few of my tiny belongings and a bit of clothes I had went back and retrieved.

As we walked into his house, I gazed around at the messy space. Everything looked like it was either thrown around or completely misplaced.

The fire mage just walked in with no problem, as if nothing bothered him, yet I couldn't stand having such a messy environment.

Oh well, not my place to complain. He welcomed me in with a warm smile, and started to guide me around his small little living place.

We ended the tour in his room; "aaaand, this is my room! feel free to make yourself at home!" I wandered his room as he grabbed my stuff and started to unload my clothes into a wooden, old dresser. It creaked as he placed my clothes in it.

"wait...! I..I can do the rest" He froze at the sound of my voice, but insisted on continuing, until he came upon the thing I was worried about.

His eyes widened slightly as blush came to his cheeks, he has gotten to my underwear and (c/s) bra's. I was completely embarrassed!! I hurriedly grabbed my bag as well as the underwear he picked from it; "I can do the rest" My face was overtaken by a bright red.

He just chuckled then flopped onto his comfortable looking bed. Man, I can't begin to explain how long it's been since I've actually slept on a normal bed.

I continued with putting my undergarments up as he happily cuddled up to his black bed.

After finishing, I dropped my bag gently next to his bed's frame. Since I was next to the bed, he grabbed me and carefully pulled me next to him, chuckling.

"it's been a long day (y/n), let go ahead and get some sleep, okay?" His tired voice rang out as he moved some of my soft (h/c) hair from my face. "I don't have an extra bed, so you'll have to sleep up here with me" He smiles, wrapping his arms around me gently and pulling me towards him.

My face was flushed but I smiled and nodded, sleep sounded amazing right now.

I drifted off happily in his arms, excited for the days to come.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Thank you so much for reading this part and I hope you enjoyed it! Have and amazing day/night! ♡