A fun night *warning, Lemon*

Recap!

I officially became part of the guild and received my guild mark, yay!! Natsu, his friends, and I went out to have fun at a restaurant, we got to know each other better. Then, Natsu and I shared an amazing kiss on the beach! Lovely!

Back to the Present~!

The morning started off about the same, waking up, getting dressed, and leaving the house to Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail was normal as well, guild mates chatting and joking away while chugging either beer or water. The only thing different was me, I usually sit and stay quiet, keeping my thoughts to myself, but I decided to socialize with my comrades. As Lucy, Levi, and I shared a conversation, someone excitedly ran up and tapped my shoulder. "(Y/N)? I have an idea!" I turned to see the source of the enthusiastic sound, which happened to be a smiling Natsu.

I returned his smile, happy to be speaking with him. His large hand gently grasped mine while he blushed ever so slightly.

"we should go on a job together!" His smile was bright as usual while he looked very proud of his newfound idea.

"sounds good" I patted his cherry pink hair, and giggled quietly at how adorable he is. The smile on his face somehow grew larger at my response as he grabbed my wrist gently and brought me to the board filled with jobs to do. My (e/c) eyes scanned over the board as I saw an easy job, just to earn some quick money. After I read a bit more of the description, I snatched it and held it up to show Natsu.

"What about this?" He grabbed it from my hands and read it himself. After he studied the paper, he nodded innocently and screamed his famous line; "I'm all fired up!!"

Happy next to him screamed his as well; "Aye sir!!" I laughed at the duo as I reached out grabbed his hand gently.

Time Skip~!

After the fight, me and Natsu were overjoyed at our victory, but weren't surprised as to how easy it was. The fire mage was even slightly shocked at how I'm a dragon slayer as well, a shadow Dragon slayer to be exact!

We retrieved our money and started to walk home happily holding hands and talking about random subjects. We joked and laughed with each other while pacing to his house.

After a bit of walking, we were pretty close to the place, but he started to walk slower. His face said that he had something on his mind, and the blush told me it was something embarrassing. I decided to bring it up, hoping I could help; "Hey, what's on your mind?" I smiled at him while walking now at his pace.

He kinda just smirked at me, his hand that was around me and on my waist, now traveled to my ass and squeezed. His devious black eyes watched for a reaction as my face went completely red and I jumped slightly from the feeling.

"I..love you (y/n).. and I want to experience you" His face was slightly tinted red, but he was smiling at the thought. I couldn't think straight as his comment, I was so embarrassed but I did agree with him.

I found myself nodding at him with a smile and flushed cheeks. Soon after that, we got home, he opened the door and we walked in. I personally felt bad for Happy since he had to hear that, poor thing!

His hand reached out and pulled me by mine into the room. He closed the door and locked it so Happy didn't walk in on anything that might ruin his innocence.

He pulled me towards him by my waist and kissed him lovingly yet passionately. His hands rubbed my aides gently in the kiss, which was becoming more heated.

I'm going to change the perspective slightly for this, whatever perspective this is! hope you like it! And sorry if it's bad, first time writing a lemon, again, I hope you like it though!

Natsu licks your bottom lip in an attempt to add tongue in which you denied teasingly. He ended up squeezing your butt again to gain his own access with his tongue. He slipped it in as you gasped slightly, exploring every bit of his new territory.

After kissing, his tongue ran acrossed you neck, looking for your sweet spot. You reached your arms up and around his neck as he did. You didn't want to let many sounds out from embarrassment which made him slightly mad, wanting to hear you. He soon ran acrossed your sweets pot in which you jolted slightly at the touch. He smirked against your skin and kissed and nibbled on that spot, eventually biting down gently and sucking.

You made slight sounds in response to him on your sweet spot, which made you grow even more embarrassed. He has fallen deeper in love with you then ever before... and this will even bring you two closer together. And he couldn't deny, the sounds you made when he pleased you in anyway were just addicting, and so cute.

His hands started to impatiently remove your shirt and skirt, which was something you've always feared. You had the same mindset as most girls, just a bit worse considering the past you've had. You truly believed you had a fat body that was unattractive, but in reality, to anyone else you had an amazing skinny-curvy body with a big butt and (c/s) boobs.

You removed his clothes as he did yours, you two kissing again. As soon as he finished his task, he pulled back admiring your body... especially your (c/s), that were hidden in a (f/c) bra. Otherwise, his body was perfect to you to, seeing him in his boxers was a perfect sight.

He gently pushed you onto his bed, now attempting to remove your bra, in which you had to help him with. He loved the sight of you like this, just as any guy would. He lowered his head down to your chest, kissing and moving his head to start and licking one peak. His hand also traveled down to rub your clit gently through your panties, this is when you couldn't control your sounds at all, he was driving you insane with this. He moved his head to the other and started on that one as he worked the other one with his hand. His other hand moved into your panties, and rubbing your lips then pushing his finger in.

This hurt so badly, just his finger, oh gosh, how badly is this going hurt??

He pumped in and out as he could sense and hear your pain through your moans. He moved back up and whispered "it's okay.. I'm just preparing you darling .." he nibbled gently onto your ear while continuing all of his actions. You grew tired of all the teasing so you grabbed at his underwear and began to pull it down.

He stopped everything and kissed your cheek gently "you ready~?" he had a husky and lustful voice, you nodded in response and wrapped your hands gently around his neck.

He pushed his throbbing member into your heated center, as you scratched at his back, probably leaving some marks. Some tears pricked at your eyes at the pain that went through your body. Natsu started to whisper sweet nothings into your ear while wiping your eyes, and kissing the tears away. You bucked your hips slightly to show you wanted him to move, he took the signal and slowly started to thrust into you.

Yeah, it hurt so badly at first, but as you guys got further into your session, you felt the waves of pleasure wash through your body instead of the pain. Both of you moaned each other's name and screamed in pleasure, which mixed together with the sound of skin slapping together. Eventually, you felt an odd knot in your stomach, you couldn't describe the feeling, it was so odd yet satisfying. You moaned for your lover to keep going, which he replied to by thrusting even harder and faster, which untied the knot in your stomach and brought you to an orgasm at the same time as your partner. You both rode out the orgasm as it left you both moaning messes.

After the heated session, Natsu practically collapsed next to you in bed, tired and panting. That night, you both fell asleep, holding each other close, knowing that it was true love.
-----------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading, I've put this off for so long because I was really nervous to release a lemon part >~< Regardless, I hope you enjoyed, again, it was my first time writing one, so I know it's bad but stay with me haha! thank you! have an amazing day/night!