Fairy Tail? (redone version)

BOOM

The sudden loud sound that shook the ground made its way to me. My (e/c) eyes widened as I saw a large amount of smoke and fire raise into the air.

I took off down the street to hurry to my apartment, but somebody was chasing me as if I did something wrong!

Yelling erupted behind me as I sped up, terrified of what would happen if I were to be caught. And with my luck, my leg twisted and I fell to the concrete, wincing from the pain.

Being a person with a pretty well built pain tolerance, it surprised how much it hurt. roughly, feet stepped all over me and kept booking it afterward.

I tried my best to balance myself up on one foot to continue off to my apartment, but I fell immediately with my foot swelling.

I looked back, thinking that there might be somebody to atleast help me get home, and I did see people. A light blonde hair, and a boy with cherry pink hair running. My vision started to become quite blurry as I tried to focus on the figures.

Soon, I started to try and crawl away since is the best bet for me, but I felt so weak. Somebody's fingers and hands were placed under me to pick me up as I blacked out.

Later~

Someone tugged gently on my shoulder as my eyes opened tiredly.

"huh....?" My raspy and weak voice shot out from my confusion to my surroundings.

Even though my vision was still fuzzy, I noticed a kid with ocean blue hair and hazelnut eyes looking down at me. "how are you feeling?"

the words took a second to process because of my state "I'm feeling alright.." I answered back and raised my hands to my pounding head.

She happily clapped her hands together "awesome, I know your head probably hurts, but trust me, it will go away" Her smile made its way to me, she continued; "I'm glad I got the chance to heal you, you were in pretty bad condition" I nodded in response to everything she said and observed my surroundings.

"Oh! My name is Wendy, you are?" She reached out her hand as I did the same as we shook our hands.

"(y/n), nice to meet you Wendy" I flashed her a friendly smile. "Thank you for healing me, but if I may ask, where am I?" I quiried as noise from another room rang through this rather small one.

"Oh! well... you're in Fairy tail!" She threw up her hands and giggled adorably.

huh... Fairy Tail?