The Fight

Recap
I..well...uh.. you broke up with Brad, and ran away because he got mad. Is he following you? he was at first but who knows now.

Present

Natsu was so mad, nothing could have made him more pissed off. Only a few minutes passed before the door opened again, the light coming in blocked by none other than Brad.

He could sense that people were tense, and could tell who he was so he put on a facade.

"I'm sorry, (y/n) ran off from home, she looked upset so I came to get her. Did she come in here?" He flashed a fake smile as he walked in further, expecting a greeting or welcome.

Although (y/n) didn't know, many people of the guild knew of her and her status, mainly because of Natsu. She was shy and didn't talk to many, but they knew her abusive boyfriend and her personality.

Natsu stepped up with a murderous look on his face, not only did this guy abuse a girl, but he abused (y/n), which made the whole situation much worse than it would have been.

Brad immediately threw his mask to the ground and smirked, knowing this pink haired man wanted to pick a fight.

"I don't know who you think your picking a fight with, but good luck" Brad spat as he chuckled deviously, clutching his fists, not knowing what kind of monster Natsu can become.

"I could say the same to you, no magic, fist fight" Natsu returned words as his hands became fists, ready to fight.

The whole guild observed the tussle between the two, not wanting to break it, as they cared for her as well. Gray, of course, joined in to help his best friend, not making matters any better for the rest.

After a while of fighting, Brad was beat to a pulp, they didn't want to go too far because then (y/n) would be upset, and that's the last thing they want.

(y/n) Trotted out in distress, but she stopped in her place when she saw the outcome. She stared for a few seconds then ran over, obviously concerned for her ex's health.

Natsu wrapped his arms around her gently and took her away from the scene and sat her in a booth to calm her down.

1st Person

I can't believe them! This was my own battle that I was going to fight, it didn't need to come to violence, although Brad would have anyway...

My mind traveled through many emotions of happiness that it was over, sadness to how it ended, and anger towards Natsu, why?!

Once he moved me to the booth, I'll be honest, it did calm me down a bit. Especially being in his arms, it was warm and-- what am I saying?! gahhhhhh....!!

"I...I'm sorry you had to do that for me, are you okay?" Although I was seeing red from what happened, I remained calm on the outside. Something that made me feel better was thinking about how he did that for me, to help me, not to hurt me. I smiled at the thought.

He responded with a nod and a happy smile, and followed it by; "I was happy to help you, I mean, we are friends after all"

Friends...

The words burned inside of me, the words I wanted to alter, only for Natsu. His sweet words, uplifting smile, and his respect drove me up a wall, because we were only friends.

Just friends...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I hope you enjoyed this part, I need to be honest, posting will be a bit slower since I'm moving and need to set up everything, but don't worry, I'll have time to post! thank you for reading, have a good day or night!! ^-^