Success?

Recap
Natsu claimed that I deserved better and we kissed.... ah~ perfect~ screw Brad, haha! Anyway, blah blah, stuff, then we made a deal that I'd face Brad and break it off with him.

Now back to the Present

After making the deal with him, I started to think up the most decent ways to come acrossed it. Returning home, I realized that no one was home which was a complete blessing since I have time just to grab a few things before leaving.

Yeah, I know, it was my apartment at first but I guess it's not important, he claimed it and changed it to be in his name, although I continued to pay for it, without financial backing.

After a while of playing with my fingers and dreading this moment exactly, he walked in. A blonde haired girl following behind him, she looked as if she was enjoying spending time with him, figures, it was usual.

"Brad, I've decided to leave you, thank you for the time we have spent together" ... not,I don't want to be rude though, it's already terrifying enough that I'm leaving him, definitely don't want to be mean about it.

Brad looked genuinely surprised but that turned to immediate anger, this isn't good. I got up and pushed the blonde aside, not hard, just enough to get out as I ran swiftly.

I didn't know where to run, but I have to leave, I can't stay with a possibility of him doing something terrible to me.

After a while of running, I couldn't breathe, I hadn't ate anything in a day or so which especially with exhaustion, didn't help my case. Trying to think of a temporary place to stay was near impossible, I didn't really have many friends as it is, I wasn't aloud to, until a place came to mind.

3rd Person

The (h/c) mage ran into Fairy Tail, out of breath and completely filled with terror. Everybody turned their attention to her as Natsu hurried over to her and wrapped his arms around her gently.

Her exhaustion was past the limit, and factoring in the starvation she went through, she passed out. Her (e/c) eyes closed as Natsu picked her up and put her in the healing room, worried, begging Wendy to go in there as well, in which she accepted.

He knew who was the cause of this, he knew exactly what happened, and he isn't going to back down to this one, he's all fired up!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you so much for reading! have an amazing day or night!!