Horrible Experience

Recap!:
Natsu showed me a job offer and suggested we go together, just the two of us. Of course, I accepted and we headed off, were on the second part of our journey, the foot part, which is actually probably more enjoyable for Natsu...haha...anyway! Let's continue!

2nd Person Point of View:

You and Natsu continued on your venture through the clearing in the forest, using your map as reference. Based on what time it was on the train, you still had around 5 hours before the sky darkened so you guys quickened your pace.

"Are we there yeeeeet?" Natsu childishly groaned while walking alongside you. This is the third time he's asked this question, which is three too many. You rolled your eyes dramatically and pushed him playfully, you were sure he was doing it on purpose at this point, but that wasn't far off his character anyway.

"Hehe, stop, I'm going to kill you if you ask me again." You found yourself giggling at him while you threatened your lover. Natsu chuckled while you guys continued walk, hand in hand. This was the time, you needed to tell him, so why couldn't you bring yourself to? He's going to notice eventually anyway, even so, you couldn't manage to speak up.

"Hey, you okay Y/n?" Natsu had a gaze laced over with concern, he could tell when something was bothering you. In fact, he noticed that something had been bugging you for the last few weeks and he found himself overcome with worry.

"Yep, all is good!" You happily chimed, letting a happy grin spread across your face. The smile that brightened Natsu's world every time, his world at this point. Natsu could tell you had something on your mind but dropped the topic since it doesn't seem to trouble you completely.

Just then, you guys came across your first checkpoint, the river. Natsu jumped up and down immaturely, now totally upbeat, unlike before. He becomes bummed and lifeless when tedious trips like this test his patience,and you couldn't lie, the same goes for you. Everything was so beautiful and free in the wilderness, and you loved to observe it and mentally capture the innocent essence, but on the other hand, you were tired and even slightly grumpy at the moment.

~~~> Time skip <~~~

After a long and uneventful journey you finally arrived at your destination, Korania. It was surprisingly gorgeous, trees scattered the green grass around you and the stone pathway leading to the town was completely clean and finished. But, that was only the outside of the town. When you actually took a step into the town, you understood the madness that had tooken place due to the intruders. Pieces of house were dispersed across the town, nobody dared to hang outside, and dried blood splattered on the leftover walls of broken buildings. You felt yourself become slightly sick at the sight of dried blood, what has this town been through? Clearly this is an emergency, they needed help and fast.

Natsu wrapped his hands around your waist and quickly pulled you into a gentle kiss, trying to distract you from the mess of a town before you. After a few seconds, you both pulled back for a breath as he smiled a soft smile at you, before reassuring you. "We'll help them... we'll fix this my princess, don't worry." His hands went up your torso to your shoulders, then down your arms to hold your hand.

After that, you two began to roam around the baren land, it almost seemed abandoned. That didn't take you by surprise however considering the damage done, you probably wouldn't bother leaving your house either. Everything around was so depressing, the atmosphere around the rotting town practically suffocating you both. A feeling of sympathy ran through your being, how could someone go as far to just destroy a town without a reason specified? That's when an even worse realization slapped her in the face, making her stop and choke slightly, trying to swallow back her fear. This was such a similar situation to Fairy Tail that it actually hurt at this point, they have to help them.