Chapter 1: You Should Get Over Her

Momo's POV

"You should get over her, Momo," Jeongyeon said as we sit on our bed.

She's been bugging me about Nayeon recently. Nayeon is my crush, scratch that, she's my first love. I'm in love with her ever since we've met.

You can say it's love at first sight. My heart keeps pounding whenever she's around. Butterflies in my stomach and other things you find in cliche movies.

"I can't Jeong," I sighed, "She makes me feel things that anyone can't."

She rolled her eyes at that. "There are many girls out there trying to be your girlfriend, like onces."

Aish this girl, bringing out the onces. Once is the name of our fandom. I'm in a group called Twice. You can say that we are famous around the world, we are called the 'Nation's Girl Group.' Nayeon, is the oldest among us, then Jeongyeon, me, Sana my bestfriend, Jihyo our leader, Mina my other bestfriend, Dahyun our little dubu, Chaeyoung the baby tiger,and Tzuyu our maknae princess but she's evil sometimes, she's savage.

I laid on Jeong and I's bed and sighed. This is so unfair. Nayeon unnie gives me the cold shoulder when off camera. She would just ignore me and just answers my questions when she's feeling like it. I always wonder if I did something wrong. The way she treats me is so different on how she treats the other members.

She's so nice to them but to me? She's only nice when she's feeling like it. Other than that she ignores me,that girl is seriously so complicated. She's known as the touchiest member. She's clingy sometimes to me though. Keyword Sometimes.

I groaned and ruffled my hair.

"It's funny seeing you like this, I'm the only one who knows about your love for her," She laughed and laid down beside me hugging me.

I swear I can't live without this girl with me. She's been by my side besides Sana and Mina.

"It's not funny Jeong, you'll realize it when you fall in love," I said and hugged her laying my head on her chest.

"Who's falling in love?" A familiar voice asked.

I was startled so I stood up and looked at the person who talked in a terrified expression.

It was Nayeon.

She looked at us with a raised eyebrow. And here goes my heart again.

"Nevermind, you two get ready we have a fan meeting in about 5 hours," she said and walked out of our room but before that she glared at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon was holding her laughter and looked at me.

"Oh, if you only knew," she said and walked out of the room.

I looked at her back in a confused way, what is she trying to say?

I just sighed and laid down for 5 minutes before walking out of the room to get ready.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I finished getting ready and we are in the van already going to the venue where our fan meeting is going to be.

I'm currently between Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

My heart is beating faster than ever as I expected it to be and I sighed. I clutched my chest.

"Can't you beat normally? Pabo heart," I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked with concern.