CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout

Start from the beginning

He was so loud, I could hear his voice as a soft whisper from where my point was, which was about a quarter of a mile, maybe less?

"YES! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WAS SELECTED TO JOIN YOU ALL TODAY! HOW LUCK ARE YOU TO SPEND THESE THREE WEEKS WITH ME!!"

Three weeks, huh? He sure is letting a lot of information slip into the open.

Some soft murmurs of replies responded back to his voice, or, normal talkers.

"AM I NOT?! WELL, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL NOT LET ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION SLIP THROUGH MY MOUTH AGAIN!"

The Great Papyrus, huh? Pretty narcissistic in my opinion.

"BUT NO ONE IS HERE BUT US, LITTLE MONSTER! NYEH HEH HEH! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!"

As their conversation passed, I directed my view back to the opened doors at the front of the entrance, rather close to the obnoxious skeleton, Papyrus, but not so focused on him.

The doors looked so open. Almost like they wanted the world to know that look! They had the supplies every one else wants!

I checked my phone once more, to see if Angie had replied.

Nothing.

I quietly cursed, at myself. I this is a Dead-Zone I swear to god-

Suddenly, something got my attention, rather, someone.

A short skeleton, matching the picture in the files, with a white button up shirt and dress pants with overall straps hanging at his sides lazily, and shiny black shoes that even shines in the night.

My eyes got pulled to the thing he was carrying.
That can't be...

Rolling alongside him, a motorcycle, my motorcycle, was rolling alongside him, he was grinning at the other skeleton as he passed by.

"THAT IS DEFINITELY  NOT ONE OF OURS, BROTHER!"

Brothers, huh?

"I DO REMEMBER THAT SPY YESTERDAY DROVE OFF IN A MOTORCYCLE!"

How the fuck did Sans even find my bike?! It was stashed a good three blocks from the warehouse! He shouldn't have been out that far!

I need to text Angie, or even Alex, but the target is so open.

"DO YOU THINK SHE'S HERE?"

...
Just as Papyrus asked that to Sans, Sans' smile turned into a slight frown, and ushered everyone inside by the wave of his hand. Everyone started walking inside the warehouse except for Papyrus.

"WE'RE GOING INSIDE?"

Sans waved around his hands, like he was talking, but softly, as if he didn't want anyone else to hear.

"A GAME! I LOVE GAMES!"
Papyrus bounded towards the building, leaving Sans the last one.

I quietly shuffle through the weapons I brought. And let it a small sigh of regret.
I only brought pistols. I can't aim at this distance.

Sans is alone at the moment, the snipers are facing the other direction. I could kill him and get this task done in one night.

How convenient.

I quickly set down the binoculars and grab a pistol from my weapon stash and quietly sneak out of the bushes while his back was turned.

I should have brought cover anyway. Its dark outside.

Quietly clocking back the gun, I sprinted towards my Target, swiftly and softly, my feet barely audible, and too fast for anyone to notice.

Goodbye... my Target.

My grin widened, and my eyes glowed a crimson red in the night, making seem like streaks of red from a Laser pointer.

I point the gun.

Its facing the back of his skull.

As my finger hovered over the trigger, the world seemed to slow down as the target turned around, and used a form of attack I had been unfamiliar with.

How did he hear me?!

He whipped his body around at just a face pace, it was almost like he teleported.

How is he so fast?!

He grabbed the barrel of the gun and yanked it from my grip, clutching the handle and spinning it around at me, the barrel was at my forehead.

No!

And in all one swift second, he muttered in a deep voice.
"Gullible."

My eyes widened.
It was a trap.

He pulled he trigger.