Tricks

Have you ever been tricked? I've tricked people before. It's not a good feeling. I almost did it again, when that wasn't even my intention.

Being tricked, I have also been. By family. Parents, sister, brother, friends. Tricking people is so easy, but it could hurt. Fake accounts, telling someone one thing when they want you to do something for them.

Keep in mind one thing. People feel hurt by this. They thought they could trust you, then you feel backstabbed, betrays, lied to. You feel like that person is almost a stranger.

If you may be doing this, maybe it's time to tell then, especially if it's your friend. And even if you say, oh they just won't ever find out, they will. They will. Just one slip up, one mistake, and they'll find out, and they will have lost all trust in you.

I've done this, and I still feel horrible. I don't want others to make the same mistake I did. I have lost some trust between me and a friend, and I know I don't deserve that trust anymore.

Please, to all of those out there, you could lose a friend tricking someone, so don't. It could go to ways. Loosing a friend, or you'll get in trouble.

Thanks for listening to my mistake. And don't make the same mistake I did. Learn from my mistake.