Peace

When you find peace, in a dreadful life, it's amazing.

Peace, for some, is hard to find, but never giving up is good. And even if it lasts for only a few seconds, peace is an amazing thing, we all feel as a young child, at least for a time.

Peace. I've found it many times. Sometimes only for seconds, but I've found it. It get harder and harder to find it, but as long as you believe.

If you believe something is peaceful, then it is. I love the sounds of nature, especially at night. I like it quiet sometimes, and being with friends is also quite peaceful, even if they are the loudest people in the world

Love can also be peaceful, but I like to be single, but love comes in many forms. Like family love, and friend love, which I have, and I give.

Anything can be peace for some people, but sometimes it can be a bad peace. Like if you see eating as your peace, that can be bad for your health. Or being obsessed with something, that's not peace, that's unhealthy obsession.

Happiness is also a form of peace. Literal peace can be peaceful for people.

If you want to find your peace, just think, who, or what makes you happy. Does silence make you happy? Does your mom, or dad make you feel at peace, reading or writing? Ask everything.

Everyone has a peace place, and mine is many things. Some people have that, but some only have one, or some that used to be, isn't anymore. Just stat positive, and you'll find it. I'll wish for all of your peace.

Trust me.