Chapter 60 - "If you love someone, you can't let them go." [Part 2.]

Chapter 60 - Part 2 

 "Emma? It was... you?" Niall voice broke as he questioned the unthinkable.

 She smiled evilly with no regrets, no sorrow written on her face. She just nodded walking through the door. "Yup, took you all long enough." 

 Rachel was stunned. Why was it that all the good people, the people they once thought could be trusted, ended up deceiving them and turning on them. Someone always seemed to betray them. 

"Does this belong to you also?"  The cop handed her the bracelet taking it from Maria.

  Emma beamed with excitement taking it from him. "Oh yay! You found it; I was looking all over for it! I lost it the day of the fire." She winked at them all. 

 Zayn stepped up angrily. "Why the hell are you happy about this? Can you explain to us why you even did such a thing? Why you put so many lives in danger? You're Niall's girlfriend for crying out loud, you put him in danger too!"

  Emma watched him angrily. "BECAUSE I WAS SICK OF THIS! SICK OF ALL OF YOU! I HAD ENOUGH!” She was shaking and full of fury. She looked almost frightening, and insane.

“Niall I don't have anything against you... but I used you to get to Harry. I liked him the day I moved here... but the damn boy was so obsessed with that stupid Rachel, I never got my chance. I was so pissed off... and then you Zayn caused drama in between. I never meant for you to get injured... my main goal was to kill Harry and Rachel. You are meant to die." 

Rachel's heart skipped a beat as she listened. What was going on? Nothing was making sense to her. "What? Are you insane? You were planning on actually killing people just because you couldn’t get the guy?!" Rachel shouted loudly at her. 

 Emma rolled her eyes shoving her over. "Shut up you attention seeking bitch. You get all the attention in the world, stealing other boys from other people. Stealing Zayn from Stephanie and Harry from me. We were meant to be. I do like you a lot Niall... but not as much as Harry. I did. I feel bad for what I did to you.... but this needed to be done." 

 Rachel looked over to make sure Niall was okay. His eyes were watering up, and he wouldn't move. He was frozen and speechless.

  The poor guy 

 Harry stood there silent, not speaking a word. Everything was a shock to him as much as it was to everyone else. "Then how do you explain why the bracelet has the initials "M" on it." 

 Emma laughed manically. "Oh that one is easy. My full name is Emmaline. People back home used to call me Melly, and I went by that. That's when I got the bracelet."

 Everyone was completely appalled by Emma's behaviour and how irritating it was to see her dealing with this serious situation in this way.

 Harry moved up, and pushed Emma against the wall with all his force. "How dare you do this to my friend? Niall was always good to you and never did anything wrong. I never gave you any intention of showing you that I liked you more than a friend. I was only your friend because you were with Niall. I cannot believe you did any of this." He shouted into her face. But by the look of her expression, it didn't seem like she cared at all. 

 "It's okay Zayn, let her go. Don't hurt her." Niall called from behind him. 

 Zayn looked back at Niall astonished, and then back at Emma. He slowly let go of his breath, and the grip he had on the neckline of Emma's shirt and started walking back, teeth clench together, and eyes glued to Emma's as she grinned satisfied.

Niall walked up to Emma slowly. "I can't believe you did this to me Emma, I thought we had something. I thought we were in love. Take her away, I don't ever want to see her again." Niall told the cop.