Chapter 48 - There's nothing like a little bit of drama.

"Come on, hurry Rach! We’re never hearing the end of this if Miss finds us!" Harry grabbed onto my hand pulling me behind me rushing out of the water. I tried to run dragging behind me, very tired and very wet. What a night….

 "Wait-Harry wait!” I stopped and pulled his arm back. He stopped and looked at me concerned. I crouched forward and rested my hands on my knees. “Jesus, you know I don’t do physical activity. I can’t run.” I couched a few times, and tried my best to stop panting.  

 "Damn Rach, we just started running." Harry poked me lightly, and wrapped a towel around me. 

"Exactly. Thank you." I added covering myself up in the towel.

 He stood there patiently waiting for me for a little bit. I could see him anxiously shifting in his spot. He slowly raised his head, studied me for a second and grabbed onto my hand again. “Let’s go now!”

“Oh my god!” I wailed but forced my legs to run and get this night done with.

 -------------------

 “We made it! Thank god, I haven’t done that much running in—oh I can’t even remember when the last time was. It was so long ago.” I held my stomach, I had the worst cramp. I shut the door behind us, and we both turned around realizing everyone in the room was up.  Zayn, Louis, and Kate were all stood there, just staring at us looking confused. 

"Where the heck were you two? Do you have any idea how late it is?" Kate snapped and marched towards us.

 I rolled my eyes, “Actually, no we didn’t mom.” She glared at me.

"Yeah, where were you two though?" Louis wondered, but his tone was much calmer than Kate's. 

I looked over at Zayn, who seemed to be just lying in his bed, reading a book. That was odd; Zayn didn’t read.  "Oh, we were just out...in the water. We just went for a quick swim.” Harry quickly answered. 

 "In the water, at this time? Wasn't it cold?" Louis asked surprised. 

 "Yup, but we had fun!" l replied, hugging onto Harry's arm. I don’t know why we were trying to look shady, there was nothing to hide.

Zayn looked over and rolled his eyes.

"Umm, sorry if we disturbed you guys..." Harry quietly mumbled.

Zayn got up from his bed, and rolled off. "Nope, not a problem. Just get some sleep now. If you don't wake up tomorrow for the class tour, you're going to get in shit. Plus, you’re still wet. Get warmed up, you don’t want to catch a cold." Zayn stated with a friendly smile, as he walked off.  

I nodded, and smiled at him. Although his sudden very sweet behaviour recently had been the weirdest thing, I did still love it.

 "Alright babe, night." Harry leaned in and kissed me on the lips softly.

 "Eww, get a room." Kate turned the other way groaning. 

 Louis stared at her with his arms crossed. "Oh my, can you grow up. I actually can’t stand you, just fucking go to sleep." Louis turned around and walked over to his bed. Cleary Kate didn’t piss anyone off as much as she pissed Louis off.

"I can’t when I’m staying in a room filled with idiots.”

I heard Louis groan, “Shut the hell up, bitch.” He covered himself up in his blanket and turned to the side.

 Harry pulled back from me laughing at the two fighting. "Okay, now we've really got to get some sleep before some real drama starts. So goodnight." I leaned over giving him one last hug, realizing Zayn was glancing over every few seconds. He finally turned over pulling the covers over him.