Chapter 18 - Caught in a Triangle.

Chapter 18 - Caught in a triangle

"Don't you get it?! Has this all been a game to you!? Are you really that blind that you didn't realize I had feelings for you? You just love leading people on now don't you!" He shoved me into the wall shouting in my face. I had never seen him like this and I was scared to death.

"Zayn, stop! I never did anything to lead you on, I'm with Harry and you have to understand that!" I pushed him off of me.

"Yeah alright, next time warn a guy before you start making him feel like he's something special." He backed away. 

"No Zayn, please, stop! You have to listen to me!" I ran to stop him, he let go of my hand and reached over for something. Was that---no it's couldn't be. "Zayn don't you dare, put that down now!" 

He wouldn't listen, his face was pale and his eyes were red from tears. "Goodbye Rachel." He held the knife out infront of him and closed his eyes. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" 

He stabbed himself in the stomach and I shut my eyes, my face covered with blood.

I sat up panting, sweat dripping all over my face and my heart was ready to burst out of my chest. What a horrifying dream.

What the hell was that dream supposed to mean? I just sat there in my bed, in the middle of the night still in shock from the dream. Not only was it gorey as hell, but what did it mean? I knew for a fact I didn't have feelings for Zayn, and I was pretty sure he didn't have feelings for me. We hardly knew each other, it wasn't even possible. Why did I seem so insecure about my relationship with Harry in her dream? 

So many questions, such few answers. I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head and shoved my face back into my pillow.

------------------------------------------

"Could you bother to tell me ahead of time next time you bail on me again? What is up with you, how the hell do you suddenly have rides to school every day when you never have in your life?" I complained to Louis over the phone as I chowed down my breakfast. Breakfast was always a hassle for me and I would most likely skip it if it weren't for my mother. This was the first time I had spoken to Louis in weeks, surprisingly he picked up the phone. 

"I've just been able to manage alright? Honestly, it would be really helpful if you weren't so nosy sometimes, I don't have to tell you everything..." I heard him groan.

My bagel fell from my mouth. What was that? Did he just really say that? 

"Excuse me? Louis we tell each other every thing. That's how its always been and I'm not letting it change now. After school you're meeting me at the basketball court and telling me everything. No ifs, no buts. Got it?"

I hung up on him without waiting for an answer. I placed my head in my hands and sighed. I coudn't believe Louis right now. 

"What's wrong sweetie? Is it Louis again?" I felt my moms hand on my shoulder.

I lifted my head, and crossed my arms on the counter. "Yeah, I just don't understand him. We've been best friends for so long and I know when he's hiding something for me. He somehow has had a ride for an entire week, avoids me at school and I knew it was all true and not just my paranoia when every one else agreed they feel the same too. He's been avoiding us for some reason, I just don't know why. There must be something really wrong if he doesn't want to tell me. We used to tell each other every thing. I mean I didn't want to tell him about Harry, but I still did. I need to get it out of him, what kind of friend would I be if I let him just deal with his problems alone?"

My mother smiled, as she put her lunch bag into her purse for work. "Well hun, all you can do is wait and ask Louis himself. Head on over to school then later ask the boy what's wrong. If he trusts you as much as you trust him, then he will tell you. Your best friend can't keep things hidden from you for that long. He will come around and vent to you when he feels its right." She placed a hand on my cheek, "But for now, stop thinking about it and go to school. I'm sure some certain people are very excited to see you." She said grinning, her eyes moving towards the window. 

It was Harry waiting outside in his car. He had on a goofy smile and waved his hand. I giggled turned back to my mum. "Thanks mum, I guess I'll just do that. I'll see you after school." l gave her a quick hug and grabbed my bag rushing out the door to get to Harry. I greeted him with our usual thing, a kiss.