Suddenly a chuckle echoed in the air, breaking his reverie. He looked around warily before he realized who the source of this sound was.

'Hyunjin-ah, are you gonna stay here forever ? Might as well join me.'
Hyunjin's eyes widened, and out of habit he played with his tongue piercing, flustered by the fact that he was caught.
'How did you-', he stammered, still shocked.
The boy chuckled once more. 'You do know that you're not discreet, right ? You literally growl at every passing animals.'
.
.
.

'Oh.'

~

Suddenly, the boy was over him, and Yedam let out a pained grunt. He felt muddy copper sand rise around their lying bodies and cough a bit. Then he became aware of the situation they were in, and he looked up to the smirking boy straddling him, with amused eyes. The said boy had his right elbow set next to his head, supporting his weight. His right hand was holding his own, pressed on the muddy ground on the other side of his head, their fingers intertwined.
Yedam own free hand had found its way on the boy's hip along the way, and he watched as he leaned down, their faces growing a few centimeters closer. Yedam bit back a playful smile and squeezed the boy's hand.

'Well, well Jeongin, seems like you caught me this time.', he chimed playfully.
Jeongin laughed lightly, his black curly hair wet from the tropical drizzle flowing down on them, and Yedam looked at him fondly. He had always knew Jeongin was the one. And now more than ever, he was sure of it.
The boy's nails pressing on the back of his hand brought him out of his reverie, and he found the older smirking at him.
'Well, well Yedamie, seems like our roles finally reversed after all this time.'

Yedam let out a playful soundless laugh. His hand gripped Jeongin's hip harder and his feet dug in the mud. He watched as Jeongin eyes suddenly widened in realization, and smirked at the boy. God he loved the boy.

'Not for long.', he muttered, before flipping them over in a swift move.

~

Jisung noticed something from the corner of his eyes and turned around in Minho's hold. He felt the wind blow sand around them and almost slipped because of the green turquoise water under his feet, but Minho gripped his shoulders firmly. Steadying himself, he grasped Minho's hips and starred at them.
Usually, Jisung would have been flustered by the man's deep gaze, but today he was to focused and intrigued by what he was staring at.
Minho's right hip had black ink smeared all over, intricate lines poking out from his pants' edges, swirling and intertwining in a shape the human boy could not really figure out.
Intrigued by it, he rubbed his thumbs along the swirls of ink on the boy's hip and followed the pattern with the edge of his digit.
Suddenly, a hand brushed his jaw and long fingers raised it slightly, cutting him from his daydream. Meeting Minho's gaze Jisung felt himself blush and his breath hitched. Minho's gaze always had this effect on him.
The Stray tilted his head and chuckled lightly at him.
'Do you like it?', the taller asked amused.
'I don't know. I can't see it well.'
'It was made by a special someone.', the boy provided, watching as Jisung movements came to a stop.
Jisung didn't know why he was feeling suddenly down. It is just this.. 'special someone', he doesn't like it very much. He felt stupid, Minho is just a friend and he has the right to have someone like that. Jisung shouldn't let his emotions run wild.
Gulping, he lowered his eyes and started to remove his fingers from the boy's hips.
'Oh, I see. It must be very intimate, sorry for touching it-', he started, but was cut of by a low chuckle. A hand grabbed his wrist before he could fully remove his fingers from the Stray's warm bare skin.
'Jisung. Don't be like that-'
'I'm not being anyth-'
'Yes you are. Now listen to me will you? This Special Someone is Jeongin.'
Jisung huffed. 'Yeah great- wait what? You said Jeongin? As in your little brother?', he shrieked, blushing because of how stupid he feels at the moment.
He was jealous for nothing. A finger poked his right cheek and he lifted his gaze to meet Minho's one. The boy was smiling, clearly amused by his reactions.
'Feeling better now? Can we resume, or do you plan on pouting the whole day?', the Stray teased him, a small smirk on his lips as he lowered his right arm on the small of the human's bare back to keep him from fleeing.
'Oh shut up.', the younger huffed, rolling his eyes and punching the Stray's bare torso to free himself from his grasp, to no avail.
Instead Minho only smirked wider and held him closer.

~

Changbin reached out tentatively in front of him, the trembling Stray curled up on itself shivering and hissing more the more he approached.
'Lix, please. Don't push me away...', he muttered, his fingers reaching closer to the branch where the boy was crouched.
At the mention of his name, the younger raised his puffy eyes from his arm and settled his gaze on the human in front of him. At the sight, Changbin felt his heart break. How could someone so beautiful be reduce to such a state? Who would be so cruel as to do that?
With the shine of the aster lightning up Straya 801 in the dark night, Felix exposed skin started to let its glowing white moles shine duly. Being only half Stray, Felix hadn't much glowing spots on his skin. But the few he had was enough to mesmerize the human in front of him. Every time he sees them it never fails to reduce him to silence.
Staring at the boy, his eyes caught the one under his trembling jaw and that made him clench his own. It reminded him of why he searched for the boy at first.
So he settled back his gaze on the trembling Stray and looked at his warm hazelnut-golden shiny eyes in the night — another nightly gift from Mother Nature — and extended his long fingers once more. He saw the boy shift and stopped.
'Lix... don't be afraid. Not of me, please.', he softly pleaded, and watched as the boy gaze seemed to shift on his extended hand. Taking it as a signal, he slowly took a step closer to the Stray.
'You know me. You trust me.', he said carefully as he watched the boy eyes well up again and his arm extend slowly.
Seeing this, he bit back a sob and focused on the task at hand. Changbin breath in deeply. He knew that for once, just this once he had to let go of his shield and show the boy what he means to him.
'Felix, please. I need you in my arms now.', he whispered in the silent night and he heard Felix breath hitch in shock.
He looked up to the boy and felt his fingers brush against his own. Without wasting anytime, Changbin grabbed onto his hand and pulled the boy forward into his arms.
Felix jumped off of his tree branch and threw his sobbing self around the human. His legs wrapped themselves around the boy's waist, the later supporting him with one arm under his butt. The Stray's arms found themselves around the elder's shoulder, gripping his shirt with strong but trembling fingers, face buried in his neck while he sobbed his heart out.
Changbin free hand found itself gripping the boy's back head and pressing it strongly into his neck. He sighed deeply in relief and buried his head in the crook of Felix's neck, sometimes rubbing up and down his nose along the shell of his left ear and neckline to sooth the hysterical boy. He was so relieved that the younger had let him in for he couldn't stand to watch him hurt.
Hearing the boy's whimpers, he held him closer to himself and felt the boy grip his shirt tighter.
'Shh Lix, I'm here.', he muttered comfortingly. 'No one will ever talk to you like that I swear. No one will.'
Tightening his hold he growled in the dark of the night and Felix relaxed in his embrace. He shifted the boy in his arms and brushed the shell of Felix's ear with his lips, kissing it softly, almost as if simply brushing it.
'I won't let them. You are not different, a shame for the Clan or whatever. You are unique and beautiful Felix. You are no disgrace. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Cause I fucking won't stand it.'

--

A/N: Hello~

I hope you'll enjoy this story. I'm not done writting it but I guess it'll count around 10 to 15 chapters. So I hope you'll stay all the way until the end~

The plot will revolve around 3RACHA getting to know the other Stray Kids (who are from a species called Stray), and eventually fall in love with them. Yeah, I know nothing very original so far BUT it'll take place on another planet woohoo!!! So as you guessed it, there will be a language barrier at first, a lot of skinship (because Strays are like that), and a lot of *dramatic drum rolls*.... staring and pining!

While it may seems as if there'll be a major scientifical plot, there is none. This was just meant as a context for my story and it'll definitly play a part in it, but that's not around what it'll revolve. This story will focus a lot more on the beauty that lies around us, and the beauty we can find in someone/something, even if they are somewhat different from ourselves. And most importantly: how the boys will learn to love it.

That's why there will be some tiny differences in terms of physical features concerning Strays, which you'll learn along the way... But here is one: They have some white shiny spots on their skins, that glow faintly in the dark but can barely be seen under light. These could be compared to human's moles but they are slightly bigger than actual moles.

To conclude, I will just say that this story is mainly focused on romance and friendship (there will be no love-triangles sorry, I hate those). However, do expect a major plot twist towards the end. But don't worry, this story will have a happy ending. So, that's it for now~ Hope you'll enjoy it~

Lots of love, Orange.