First Date

[Smut Warning]

The following Wendsday we met at a five star restaurant. Jungkook egarly linking his arm with mine as we walked in. He had done this before but for some reason it felt different then before. The hostess looked at us and then looked a bit discouraged before speaking.

"How many?"

"Two!" I saw Jungkook egarly reply.

She nodded and wrote down a number before grabbing two menus and motioning us to follow her. We sat at a booth and Jungkook sat across from me.

He was all smiles as he opened his menu. "Have you ever been here before hyung?"

I shook my head, I was lying I had, once before been here. But it was with my crew after a successful deal. We had come to celebrate. "The fish looks really good here, why don't we get that." I said and Jungkook nodded very happily.

Dinner went very casual for the first hour. Then I slowly felt Jungkooks foot begin to graze up my leg. He was running it up and down and suddenly I felt blood rush to my groin. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over the top.

"Thanks for taking me on this date hyung, I really appreciate it. I've liked you for a long time now." He said as I read his lips. My face turing a bright crimson. No one has ever touched me like that. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"Your welcome, umm... I like you too Jungkook."

He smiled and, waves the waiter over. He handed him a card and continued his touching.

"Why don't we go back to my apartment hyung? We could have a few drinks maybe get to know each other a little better."

I didn't know what to do but just nod. I was always naive when it came to relationships, this one was no different. The man came back and handed Jungkook his card. Jungkook gave him a generous smile and they exchanged farewells.

Jungkook led me out of the restaurant and we got in my car. I started it and Jungkook entered directions to his place on a phone before putting it on a clip on the dashboard. While I was driving he put his hand on my thigh, he massaged it and inched closer to my crotch with each passing moment.

Once we got inside his dorm he wasted no time attacking my lips. He let out sharp breaths I assumed were moans when I reached down and grabbed his ass. We continued our make out session on our way to the bedroom. Where Jungkook pushed me down and began unbuttoning my shirt. Sloppily kissing each new piece of skin that was revealed. He undid the last button and took my shirt off my shoulders. He tossed it into the room and I lightly led my own hands under his shirt. He helped me take it off and I kissed his neck and chest. I sat up a bit so our hips were aligned and as I rubbed his bare back I helped him grind his hard covered member onto mine. The way his hips rolled made me drip with anticipation.

Jungkook slowed down our fast paced dry humping before moving to take off my belt. I broke our kiss and held his hands.

"Jungkook, are you sure you want this?" I said in between breaths "Its only our first date."

He leaned down and kissed me again biting my lip. "Then I can only imagine how the second ones gonna go." He continued to kiss me and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled them down and rubbed me through my boxers. He looked at me so I could see his mouth. "Fuck hyung, so big." He removed the rest of my clothing and held my leaking cock in his hand.

He spit on the tip and rubbed it, before he let it side on his tongue into his open mouth. I let out a strangled moan as he sucked me. I could feel myself about to cum and I pushed his head a bit. He let off me and came back up to kiss me again. He then striped the rest of his clothes and we sat up on our knees.

I'd stroke his dick every now and again as he kissed me. Sometimes brining my own into my hand as well and rubbing them together. I asked if he had any lube and he went and got it. I rubbed some on my fingers and as I rubbed my dick on his, brining him close I massaged and smacked his ass before inserting a finger.

It slid right in and I felt him speed up rubbing on my dick and rocking on my finger. I added another one and repeated the process a third time before Jungkook needed more than my fingers. He pushed me off and laid on his back.

"No condom, cum inside me." He spread his legs and stroked his cock. "Fuck me please hyung."

I covered my dick in lube before rubbing it on his entrance. He got impatient and eventually reached down and basically inserted it for me. I let out a low groan. It felt amazing he was warm and tight. I took a moment to collect myself as I looked down and saw Jungkooks leaking member.

"You going to cum already?"

He smiled and tired to move down a bit. "Never had someone this big before."

I let my dimples show when I smiled as I gripped Jungkooks soft skin on his hips. I rolled into him forward and he arched his back. I pulled out a little before doing it again. I got into a steady rhythm, I looked down to see Jungkook a moaning mess his mouth open and his face dusted a light pink. What I would've have given to hear the sounds coming out of his mouth.

His hands had found purchase in the pillows around him. He licked his lips and panted when he looked at me.

"Harder!" I obliged and began fastening my pace until I was pounding into him. He let out what looked like a yell when he arched his back again.

I slowed down my pace so I was just pounding him without the speed and leaned down to kiss him. Our lips met and I sucked on his tounge. Making sure to roll my hips and hit his prostate especially hard.

We did this for a while before Jungkook pushed me off a little so I could see his face. "Let me ride you, I'm really close to cumming." I nodded and pulled out of him. I laid on my back and he straddled me. Gently putting me inside of himself. He clenched his eyes shut as he sat. When he was finally secure he put his hands on my chest to get a grip. He began moving at a slow pace and I brought my hand up to jack him off, he moved them to his hips. I guided him on rolling his hips on and off me. Within a few seconds I had my legs up and I was fucking him from beneath him. He touched the head of his cock as white spurts of cum fell across my chest. Watching him have an orgasm was probably the hottest thing I could imagine. I continued fucking up into him and he clenched around me from overstimulation. On one of my particularly hard thrusts I reached my climax and came inside of him. Cum leaked out onto my balls and Jungkook moved as I was fully inside him. He bounced a few more times spreading the cum and using it as lube. He stopped after a few moments and fell on top of me. His breathing was slower but very deep.

He looked at me and kissed me as I pulled out of him. "That felt so good."

I smiled and reset my hands on his ass. "Wanna go again?"