Worry

As soon as we arrived home I began packing mine and Jungkook's bags. Fully ready to embark on any adventure to save my best friends. I had just finished packing when I went out to ask Jungkook where his plastic bags were. To my surprise he was sitting at the table talking to someone. I couldn't tell what he was saying because he wasn't facing me. suddenly he stood up and chucked his iPhone into the wall behind me barely missing my head. He looked emotionally upset for some reason. 

"Babe?" He looked shocked to see me standing in the kitchen, assuming I wouldn't have seen his outburst otherwise. He was embarrassed. "Who was that?" 

He bit his lip and ran his hands through his hair. "It was my dad, I guess he found out I had a boyfriend and he threatened to cut off my funds if I didn't come home. But I cant, I have to help you find them. Namjoon I have too!" I walked over and gave him a hug before looking him in the face. 

"Jungkook I have plenty of money and I'll take care of you. You don't have to worry about that. I'm sure your dad will come around eventually. Now come on a lots happened lets just go to bed okay? We can finish up packing before we leave in the morning." he nodded and followed me back to the bedroom. 

"I cant believe that were going to the states! To save people no less, this is too exciting." Jimin exclaimed from beside me his suitcase dragging across the floor. Taehyung and Jungkook behind us as Dean led us through the airport to the plane. It really was amazing that he had found anything at all. Now we had a chance to get them back, and things could go back to normal. 

"I just don't know who could've taken them? Or why for that matter its just super puzzling." Dean turned around and looked at me before brining a finger up to his lips. "Do you two want the entire airport to know were trying to find kidnapped gang members? Shut it both of you I know your both hearing intolerant but here's a tip your voices aren't exactly whispers." He raised his eyebrows one last time before turning around and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jungkook's pale face. "Baby you okay?" he shook his head and motioned to the bathroom. I told the others we'd meet them at the boarding line and followed the younger into the bathroom. "What's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" He rubbed his face and rinsed it in the sink before drying it and turning to me.  

"Namjoon do you love me?" I smiled and grabbed his hands they were trembling. 

"Of course I do Jungkook what's wrong?" he looked away from me and thought before speaking again. 

"Even if I ever fuck something up, like really bad. Like lets say we get a puppy in the future and I leave the door open by accident and it gets out. Would you help me and forgive me?" I looked at him confused. 

"Jungkook that's oddly specific, did you loose Taehyungs dog?" 

"No, its just a question. I'm scared of flights."

I smiled and leaned in connecting our lips. Sweet soft kisses numbing my mind when he wrapped his arms around my neck. Pulling away and rubbing his nose agaisnt mine. "I'm going to be right there the whole time okay?"

He smiled kissing me again, I swear to God his lips were like a drug. The door opend and we seperated quikly Jungkook grabbing his carry on bag and smiling up at me.