Study

I was in my study again when the two teenagers came in through the door.

"So boss what's on the agenda for today?" Jimin asked as I put down the paper I had been invested in and motioned to the two chairs opposite of my desk.

"You two have your school bags?" I asked and they nodded. "Okay get out all your homework." They looked at me confused before pulling out assignments and books. They sat down and looked at their school work before looking back at me. "Now what math classes are you in?"

"Geomotry." Taehyung answerd "again."

"I'm in consumers math." Jimin informed showing a worksheet.

"Is there anything either of you need help with?" Taehyung slumped down in the chair and groaned.

"We signed up for a gang and now we have a math tutor, really?"

"Look, we can talk about gang stuff after homework. If you two plan on throwing your lives away after high school, your going to graduate with good grades." They both looked really displeased and began working on their homework, occasionally they would ask me a question and be surprised when I explained it better than a teacher. Jimin put down his pencil and closed his book.

"Done and done, hey hyung, you know you dont have to talk we both know sign language." He said while Namjoon eyed him.

"Dont be so proud of that Kid. If people find out your differnt, they think your weak." Jimin furrowed his brows and put his hands behind his head.

"People think your weak?" Namjoon nodded, looking down at his desk.

"Jimin, people are judgmental, but you yourself is the worst critic of all. If you let yourself think for one second your weak. It's true." Jimin scoffed and sat up straight looking at Namjoon.

"You think your weak Mr Kim?"

"I do. Now Taehyung are you almost done with your... oh god what is that?" Taehyung quit scribbling and looked up.

"Its my art project its abstract." Jimin looked over and giggled.

"Tae it looks like a dick." The boy looked at his own picture and groaned.

"Dammit not again!"

"Alright well let's put your abstract penis away and I'll have Yoongi take you out on a small expedition." Jimin checked his phone.

"Its only seven thirty hyung." I just pointed to the door and as the two made it out of the room Yoongi was there spinning a basketball on his finger.

"Whos ready to play some defense?"

"Oh you have to be kidding me, first homework now basketball what the fuck is this a teenage daycare." Yoongi shrugged and threw the ball at Jimin.

"Come on squish." He said while leading them out of the house towards an alley. "Courts over here can you just..."

"Yoongi look out!" Taehyung yelled and watched as he was hit in the head by a man in a mask.

"Hmm teenagers. I'll take the short one. You can have the dumb looking one." The man who knocked out Yoongi said eyeing Jimin like a piece of meat. While a taller man with broad shoulders appeared from the the shadows.

"Fuck! Tae run!" He looked at Jimin before booking it, the taller man chasing after him.

"Alright you horse looking fucker you wanna touch the jibooty you gotta catch it first." He said running past Yoongis body toward the basketball court. The man running after him. Jimin had a few minutes so he climbed up a tree. He watched as the man looked high and low for him before he was right under the tree. Jimin dropped the basketball on his head and when he looked up Jimin threw caution to the wind and pounced on the man from the tree. Happy when he acted as a pillow for Jimins body. He put his hands around the mans neck. Letting his guard down because he was basically ontop of him.

"Not so fast kid." The man said as he rolled over Jimin now on his own back. The man started pushing up his shirt.

"Stop you perverted ass." Jimin struggled as the man was conquering more of his torso. He leaned up and smashed his head onto the mans causing him to hold his head in pain. Jimin crawled out from under him and ran again. He Jumped the fence from the court and ran until he saw Taehyung who was struggling while his belt was being unbuckled. He was on his stomach and his hands were pinned above him. "Hey it's not the back you should be excited about," the man looked around before he spotted Jimin who ran head first for him kicking him in the face and grabbing Taehyung. "It's the front." He smiled and saw the other man had caught up to them. Now both the men were in front of them and Jimin looked at Taehyung. Who nodded and ran toward one of them kneeing him in the groin and punching him in the face. Jimin felt someone tackle him and reach for his ears. He was grabbing his hearing aids. Jimin tried to push him off but failed. He felt his heart drop as a familiar silence overcame him.

"Help!" He screamed and Taehyung turned around kicking the man off of Jimin before helping him up. He grabbed the shorter boys cheecks and screamed.

"Focus were going to be okay." Jimin couldn't hear him but he saw what he said he nodded. Taehyung stepped away from him and shoved his fist in one of the mens necks before headbutting him and forcing him to the ground. He continued to punch him.

Jimin on the other hand had one of them on top of him again and was almost unable to move as the stranger moved his mask and leaned down to lick his ear. If he whispered anything or not Jimin didnt know. He could barely move his torso so he thrusted his hips upward hitting his groin hard on the other mans causing them to both be at loss for breath. The man let go of Jimins hands however and the younger took the chance to strangle him.

"Okay stop! Quit punching me! Yoongi they passed, stop hiding it's not funny!" Taehyung heard a slight laugh from his right and the familiar faces mine, and Yoongis appeared clapping. Hoseok was ready to legit pass out while he pointed to the two in hopes Jimin would let him breath. Luckily he glanced and saw them letting go of the person he was strangling. I walked over and picked up Jimin's hearing aids giving them to him as he wiped blood from the corner of his mouth. I pulled him to his feet. He placed one hearing aid in and glared at me.

"What the hell Namjoon!" I helped Hoseok up and took off his mask, his face was bloody and he hugged me. "Who the hell is that?"

"This is Hoseok, he's one of our members respect him, please."

"That horse licked my ear!" He complained grabbing his head looking violated.

Jin pushed Taehyung off of him and ripped his mask off spitting blood on the ground.

"Namjoon he ruined my face!"

"Thats Jin he's also a member. I asked both of them to test your strength."

"So they weren't actually going to rape us?" Namjoon shook his head and Taehyung looked remorseful at Jin before grabbing Jins wrist and squeezing it.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you! I should've just let you fake rape me!" Jin patted his back and pushed him off.

"You would've not passed if that happened. Also its fine, me and Hobi went pretty easy on you two. Hell I let you kick me in the balls." Taehyung still apologized to the older while Jimin looked genuinely pissed.

"So when you said defense?" Yoongi nodded.

"Yep squish, I meant self defense. That move where you hurt Hobie with a pelvic thrust was pretty funny tho. Hows your dick kid." I rolled my eyes and put my hand on Jimins shoulder.

"Dont answer that, also Yoongi watch your mouth. Now who wants dinner and ice packs?"

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story! Also I really love comments and any sort of feedback! Please and thank you!