Deal

Around five months later I had found I needed help delivering a product and I called on my favorite and only group of overly hyper teens to do it. Dean sat in the truck as three rather annoying kids "helped" me, unload three crates of guns to a local drug cartel. This wasn't a normal thing, Dean usually had no hand in helping me. I also had more house calls these days. But the kids had done their part and stayed out of my work, until today.

"So what exactly do they do with this stuff?" Taehyung asked as he popped open a crate to look at the shiney packets of ammunition for a gun I was sure he didn't know the name of.
I simply smiled and decided to let someone else tell him.

"They kill people with them. What do you think they do Tae." Jungkook said as he handed a crate to a taller tanner man he didn't know the name of. For some reason, Jungkook looked like he was very comfortable with this type of thing. I never really paid any kind of attention to it. As the last box was handed off to one of the men he grabbed my shoulder and thanked me. I was about to head back to the car when a cold peice if metal was pressed to my temple. It didn't take a genius to know it was a gun. The worst part was I couldn't see his face. No face no lip reading. At this moment I was glad I hadn't gone alone. I glanced over to see Taehyung and Jimin frozen in place. Dean hadn't noticed what was happening yet as he blared music like he always did. I knew from the base that barely tore through the gravel we were parked in. That left everyone accounted for but Jungkook. Suddenly I felt a hand on my hip and my own gun taken from me, as the one from my temple was removed. I turned around and Jungkook was covered in sweat. The man who threatened me moments before was on the floor clutching his leg, his gun somewhere near him long forgotten.

"Keep your trainees in line." The teen spat toward a man in the distance. I couldn't see his response but I can only assume it wasn't to the kids liking. He walked over to the man and stepped on his neck. The man was pleading I could tell, it didn't last long though as one bullet was in his head in moments. Jungkook kicked the body over and replaced my gun to its holster as he literally dragged me to the passenger side of the truck. I managed to open the door and get inside, the whole car ride home Dean shook me and asked what had happened. I didn't answer, neither did anyone else. Form what I could see the car ride was silent. Did he really do that? My mind raced with questions I was too chocked up to ask. Jungkook was supposed to be an innocent highschool student. However he didn't freak out like Tae and Jimin did. Instead he did what Yoongi usually did when held at gun point. Was he stupid? Or was he just too brave? Dean dropped the boys at one of their houses, and Jungkook said something in my ear I couldn't see before wiping blood from his cheek and leaving.

"What did he say?" I asked Dean when we were finally back on the way to the warehouse. He shrugged, and pointed to his ear.

"I couldn't hear him, he whispered too quietly. What happened out there?"

I took a moment to stare at the road before looking back at him and answering. "We got held at gun point and Jungkook got my gun out of my holder and shot the guy." Dean nearly choked on his own spit and after that he decided it was better left undiscussed.