Scared

I gave him a confused look. "Baby scared of what?"

He just kept crying, clinging to me and refusing to look me in the face.

"I love you so much... Please don't leave me Namjoon."

I placed a gentle hand on his back and pulled him close putting the blankets over us.

"My love im not going anywhere. Where is this coming from?" He nuzzled deeper into my chest his wet hair feeling nearly succofating agaisnt the heat of our bodies. He clutched my back the skin being clawed under his grasp and I wondered just what was getting into him. Was it because I could hear now? Did he think I didnt like his voice? I loved his voice so that would be false but it would explain his actions. "Baby please talk to me please." 

"No just please, hold me." I wrapped my legs with his and cradled him in my arms. I wasnt sure why he was acting like this but it would be unfair to pry in his sensitive state. He cried himself to sleep clinging to me and I eventually dosed off too only waking up momentarily to take out the hearing aids so I could sleep comfortably. 

I had no idea that one simple action could be considered as the wrost decision of my life. When I woke up the sun was raining in from the hotel rooms window that was previosuly closed the night before. I looked around the bed and Jungkook was no where to be found. Normally I felt when he got up from the bed but it was empty. I walked over to the bathroom knocking on the door forgetting I couldnt hear without the devices. So instead I turned the handel and was dissapointed to find it empty as well. I chucked clothing on myself and grabbed the hearing aids popping them in and turining them on. My phone on the nightstand buzzing viciously my alarm having been put on snooze a few times by who I assume was Jungkook. I unlocked my phone and I saw it opened to the notes an address typed in. What was this? Was this where Jungkook had run off to? Or was he, was he taken? My heart sank, and I clutched my phone calling his number only to hear the familiar jingle going off on from the desk. Fuck. 

I ran out of the room and pounded on Deans door he opened it coffee in hand as he was rubbing his eyes still in the clothes from last night. Jimin and Taehyung passed out on his bed notepads in their laps. "What's up Joon?"

"Jungkook's gone, he left, or maybe got taken? I woke up and this was on my phone." I shoved it in his face and he gulped. frantically waking the two exhausted men on the bed and throwing their notepads at the wall ushering all of us out of the hotel. 

Getting into the car he drove over the speed limit and parked three blocks from the destination and I felt my face flush. We were three blocks from Jungkook's brothers hearing aid center. 

"Wh-what?" 

"If I were you I'd grab the bullet proof vests I bought last night and your gun from the trunk."