Mikuni [OS]

Mikuni X Quiet!Fem!Reader.

Requested.

After reading the text Mikuni sent me, I entered in his store. The store was silent- not even Johannes was there to greet me. I poked my head around corners and into a couple of the side rooms. Sitting behind the counter, I pulled out my phone.

Me: Kuni are you even here? Is this a prank?

Locking my phone, I placed it on the counter and messed around with some of the merchandise sitting in front of the register. I groaned and looked at my phone.

Seen 9:34 a.m.

Standing, I went upstairs to see if he was there. I checked in all of the rooms- only one door was locked.

Rattling the doorknob I muttered, "Ha, ha, Kuni. Very funny." I rolled my eyes. "Alright, whatever." As I was going back down the stairs I shouted, "I'll go get breakfast without you!" I turned my attention to the front door and screamed. "My god, Mikuni!" I placed my hand over my chest.

He just had a satisfied smile on his face. "Well, now, I didn't know my quiet little (y/n) had that in her."

I pouted at him and lightly slapped his shoulder. "You're so mean to me." I complained.

Mikuni put his arm around my shoulder and lead us out of the shop. As we were walking to a café, I reached up with my left hand and interlocked our fingers. Mikuni told me about his latest and greatest adventure. I felt Jeje slither down my hand that was connected to Mikuni's. His little snake eyes stared at me. I chuckled.

"Hiya, Jeje." I stroked his head with my index finger. The snake closed its eyes and rubbed his head against my finger softly.

"Jeje." Mikuni stated sternly, causing the poor Servamp to slither back up Mikuni's arm to settle himself around Mikuni's neck.

We went into our usual cafe and took a seat. Mikuni was still filling me in on his latest visit to C3 headquarters. The waitress came over to take our drink order. Mikuni looked at me, silently prompting me to order my own drink. I gave him a sad look before quietly stuttering out what drink I wanted.

"Don't give me that look, (y/n)-Chan!" Mikuni chuckled. "You're so adorable when you-"

"When I'm uncomfortable?" I asked, just barely loud enough to cut him off.

The man gasped. "And now you're cutting me off. That's not very nice! And to think I was going to order your food for you!"

I stuck out my bottom lip and batted my eyes at him. "Please, Mikuni."

"Don't look at me with such lewd eyes!" Mikuni grabbed Abel and covered her eyes. "Especially not in front of my sweet little Abel!"

Blushing, I covered my face with my hands. "Okay, Okay, stop shouting you're causing a scene." I muttered behind my hands.

"You might have to take responsibility for what you did." Mikuni added in a low tone.

I squeaked. "Stop." I whined. My hands stayed where they were.

Even when the waitress came back, I refused to look up or talk. That forced Mikuni to order for me- he knows what I like to eat anyway.

"(Y/n)~" Mikuni called for me to look his way. "Please let me see your beautiful face. I'm sorry, I'll stop teasing you."

I separated my fingers, so that I could look at him. "Hmph!" I removed my hands from my face and grabbed my glass.

"I can't help it you're too easy to tease. You're almost as easy as Jeje!" Mikuni said.

"Why do I even subject myself to dating you?" I sighed before taking a sip.

"Because I have a great personality." Mikuni declared as our food came to the table.

I eyed him. "Seriously?"

"What?" He asked while placing a napkin in his lap.

"You're awful." I stated before doing the same as him.

Mikuni chuckled weakly. "That's harsh, Babe. Come on I have to have a redeeming quality."

"Jeje is pretty cool." I stated.

"You're so cruel!" Mikuni slapped his hand over his heart.

"Doesn't feel nice to get your insecurities picked on do it?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)! Please love me." Mikuni pouted at me this time.

I chuckled. "Yeah, Yeah." I threw a clean napkin at him. "I love you, you dork."

A/n: I have no motivation to write and I need to get over this bc it's quite annoying. Enjoy this shitty one shot while I try and get unstuck creatively.

E/n: chill girl, we just started school back up there are only so many hours in the day.