Tetsu [HC]

Birthday Headcanons.

~ Some years Tetsu forgets that his birthday is coming up. He's so busy at the Hot Springs plus school— his birthday just slips his mind. Of course, his father or mother depending on who he's with will remind him when they present him with a gift and or cake.

~ Hugh will always congratulate Tetsu on another year well done. Hugh's "present" is always a long string of compliments and remembering amazing things that Tetsu had accomplished that year.

~ Tetsu is very surprised and honored when his friends/significant other gives him a gift. Since he is very blunt and there isn't much of a filter from thought to spoken word, he might come off as ungrateful. He'd probably tell you that you didn't have to get him anything and then follow up with a thank you.

~ Since Tetsu is very work oriented, he'd probably not take the day off to celebrate. If you wanted to spend time with him, Tetsu would probably finish up a few things before going out with you.

~ At the end of the day he's extremely pleased on spending his birthday with friends/ his significant other. He realizes it feels good to take a break from constant work. Tetsu might even suggest you just have a lazy day with him next year.

~ His family always gets him gifts and a cake. Tetsu's mom makes him a homemade cake because she knows how much he loves her cooking.

A/n: forgive me that's all I could come up with... I haven't eaten much today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TETSU!