Sakuya [nsfw] [HC]

Sakuya Watanuki nsfw alphabet.

Requested by @Yuko_Chan_

A = Aftercare- This boy has a permanent blush etched on his face after sex. He'll always make a point by asking if you need or want anything. Sakuya usually hopes you say no so that the two of you can just cuddle and bask in all the after-sex glory.

B = Body part- Sakuya's favorite body part is his arms. He thinks they're toned quite well and he loves wrapped his arms around his partner and friends.

Sakuya loves your abdomen and chest. It's like a safe place for him to rest his head. Plus he's always gently tracing shapes onto your stomach.

C = Cum- Seeing it all round your beautiful lips turns him on so quickly. Doesn't really matter how it go there or if it's yours (because of his fingers and tongue) or his.

D = Dirty Secret- Saves your nudes on his phone. Has definitely taken picture of you without your knowledge.

E = Experience- This boy has zero experience. He's too caught up in his own (and Tsubaki's) drama. This kid probably hasn't even had his first kiss yet to be honest with you.

F = Favourite Position- Sakuya often pins you down/to something (wall, floor). So he likes being over you.

G = Goofy- Oh boy does this boy make you laugh. Something awkward happens? He's got something up his sleeve that'll make you laugh, clearing the air of any signs of awkward.

H = Hair- He never really thought about keeping his hair neat and trim. He won't really do anything about unless you say something to him. If it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother him.

I = Intimacy- Sakuya is completely dominating in the moment. He'll make you feel loved but owned at the same time.

J = Jack Off- "I can't get a moment's peace in this place. Although on the rare occasion that Belkia is not in the bathroom, I enjoy my alone time."

K = Kink(s)- Roleplaying, S&M, pet play, he lowkey has a thing for running his tongue all over your body, and biting. Sakuya wants nothing more than to mark you up as his.

L = Location- More times than not, Sakuya has you pinned to the wall when you begin. Once fucked you in a Jacuzzi which was interesting to say the least.

M = Motivation- Yo boy loves it when you wear revealing clothes. Especially if they imply that he has power over you (maids, schoolgirl esque, lingerie in general.) He likes Roleplaying. Also Sakuya has sadistic tendencies.

N = NO- Even though he likes roleplaying and is a bit sadistic, Sakuya will never ever degrade you. You are his precious significant other why would he put you down like that? Also no complex knots, those take too much time and patience.

O = Oral- You can't lie if you've got a mouth full of his- //smacked. But for real, Sakuya knows it's a two way street and will make sure that you are also taken care of even if he's not that good at first. (Or for a long time after, he tries.)

P = Pace- Somehow even though he is rough, each thrust is sensual and loving.

Q = Quickie- You guys have quickies almost more often than proper sex. It's always "Hey, take responsibility for what you just did." Or "Please, baby, just a quick one before you/I have to go."

R = Risk- Sakuya is down for a lot. He'd pretty much try everything once.

S = Stamina- Sakuya can keep going. This vamp doesn't get tired easily so be prepared for a long night.

T = Toy- Again he would be mortified if anyone from team melancholy saw that he had toys. He'd keep it simple: fleshlight, handcuffs, blindfold, collar for pet play. Of course he didn't get the things for two until he met you.

U = Unfair- You'll go from laughing at his simple teasing to straight out begging for him to touch you in the right spots.

V = Volume- Sakuya's voice gets a little deeper when he grunts. His moans are raspy and needy.

W = Wild Card- He would get so turned on if occasionally you get dominant and do a strip tease/ lap dance where he's not allowed to touch.

X = X-Ray- It's average. Maybe a little thicker than most if anything, but it's not noticeable until- //smacked.

Y = Yearning- Sakuya didn't even notice how high his sex drive is. He doesn't talk about it and usually tries to ignore that feeling creeping up.

Z = ZZZ- He will make sure you're all set before going to bed. You're always more tired than him after a long night away so he doesn't have to wait long for you to fall asleep so he can as well.

a/n: My brain hatched a very bad idea while writing this. guess who's going to write a Sakuro nsfw one shot? meeeeeeeeeeee.