Sakuya [HC]

Sakuya gets forced to go on a shopping trip with a Fem!S/O.

Requested.

~Sakuya might not like shopping, but he'll make the most of it. He'll pretend to be all grumpy just to get a rise out of you.

~ He's the kind of boyfriend that will wait right outside of the changing room for you. Not the changing room area. No. Your specific changing room. The other people don't phase him even if they give him strange looks. (I am that person who gives the boyfriends dirty looks when they are in the girls fitting rooms, like boy I just wanna dance in front of the mirror and you'll make it awkward.)

~ If no one is in the fitting rooms with you two he'll definitely hype you up. "Okay, I see you babygirl. That's my girlfriend. Look at my hot girlfriend." Might get a little dirty just to fluster you. "That outfit looks great on you, babygirl. I bet it would look great on the floor too." Lowkey Sakuya wants to get hot and heavy in a fitting room just once to say that he's done it.

~ Secretly, Sakuya will pay close attention to the items that catch your eye. As your boyfriend he'd like to know your personal tastes so that he's not a complete failure when it comes to gift giving holidays.

~ Sakuya will probably disappear on you eventually. When he comes back, he's carrying something. "You picked this thing up like three times, (y/n). I had to get it for you." He'll shrug like it's no big deal.

~ The deal is if you drag him shopping, you treat him to some food. Doesn't matter what it is, Sakuya just wants some food after a long day at the mall. He thinks it's only fair and you agree. It's an unspoken rule after a while- it's more of a tradition now.

A/n: I see that my Misono chapter isn't deleted any more....? Okay Wattpad let me just freak out for a day no big deal. Not that I'm complaining I guess.