Sakuya [HC]

Dating him.

~Slightly insecure of your relationship. He's constantly making sure you're not going to leave him. Sakuya is always worried that you'll find someone better. Little does he know: there's no one better in your eyes. No matter how many times you try to tell him, he doesn't believe you.

~Cheeky little bastard is always coming through your window without knocking first. Thankfully he's only seen you in a towel at your worst. You've learned to just change in the bathroom now.

~ "I saw this and thought of you."

~Sakuya would be a little nervous around you considering his situation. He doesn't want you getting mixed up in all of his drama. But, he'd do anything to protect you and if anyone even thought about touching you he'd kill them. You were his and his only.

~Hangs. All. Over. You. Sakuya is a cat boyfriend. If you're watching a movie together, his head is resting in your lap. If you're on a walk, he's either holding your hand or his arm is hanging over your shoulder protectively.

~Loves to greet you by coming up from behind and placing his hands over your eyes. His kisses are always very innocent and he loves giving them. Your forehead, cheeks, and hands are his favorite places to kiss.

________________________________

Nsfw

~Sakuya is a big tease. He'll lead you on and once you try to heat things up he'll pull away and laugh at your pouting face.

~He's a goof, so there's no way he won't make you laugh while in bed. It makes everything relaxed and there's less pressure to make it sexy.

~Secretly finds it hot when you take control. Be possessive, pin him to the bed or wall. Although when you start to ride him, Sakuya can only handle that for so long until he grabs your hips and takes over.

~Makes sure you scream his name every time. He wants everyone to hear him pleasure you. Sakuya wants everyone to know how he makes you feel.

~After he'll offer to get some food and he 10/10 will always cuddle with you.

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAN I LOVE YOU.