Kuro [HC]

He gets you pregnant.

~Stares blankly at you for a hot minute. Raising his hand, he'll awkwardly scratch at his jawline. As Kuro processes the information, his head nods slowly. Finally, Kuro cups your face and kisses your forehead.

~Hugs you from behind a lot. His hands will softly snake around to feel your belly that's carrying your guys' baby.

~Kuro won't let you know, but he's panicking inside. He'll keep his usual composure however comma on the inside he doesn't know how to be a father: he's never really been a family man per say.

~Extra careful around you. Kuro will even help out more often. He claims it's because your groaning is troublesome, but he doesn't want you to over exert yourself and potentially mess up the pregnancy.

~ "Shhh, it's okay." He'll say before turning into a cat and massaging your belly with his little paws. "Let my form soothe you."

~Lazy days of just cuddling become more and more of a daily occurrence. The Servamp will let you get comfy first before he makes himself comfy with you.

~The baby kicks while his arm is draped over your stomach. Kuro has never moved so fast in his life. He stares at you with a stressed out, bewildered expression. You just giggle and tell him that the baby is supposed to do that.

~One day while napping with Kuro, you awake to him talking to someone. Keeping your eyes close you wait to hear who he is talking to, but there's never a response. Slowly opening your eyes, you see that he's face level with your stomach. He's talking to the baby. 

Requested by @Narcisa456I