The Mother [HC]

Overprotective Freya.

Requested.

~ If you are family, a friend, subclass, or Eve it's automatic. She doesn't need much time to realize that she would protect you with her life. She's over protective over everyone she is close with. However, if you are her Eve it's going to be overprotective x100.

~ Freya likes to keep tabs on you. Not in a stalkerish way- no not at all. She almost feels like a helicopter mom (but a hot mom).

~ She likes to insist that you have Gil or Ray accompany you places. Which, they don't have a problem with it because once they become aware to the fact that she is overprotective of you, they will be too. All three of them would risk their lives to keep you out of harm's way.

~ If she thinks something is dangerous, Freya is not scared to tell you no. Of course when she says it, you think she's mad at you. (Spoiler she's not mad, that's just her face.)

~ If you are her eve and not a subclass, you think she's going to give you much space? Nope, Freya is right there next to you in either form given the time of day and where you two are. In her wolf form she may even growl at people she does not know.

~ If you are one of her subclasses, then she'll feel ten times better if you hang around with Gil and Ray. Even though they can be a little goofy at times, she knows that she can trust them if she has to go do something.

a/n: Forgive me, I have not read any chapters from volume 11 yet. I'm waiting for the novel to come out (July 24th I believe). I don't know Freya's character very well.