EPILOGUE

"Hey, long day?" Cara looks up at Xander as he walks into the sitting room.

"Yeah," He drops his briefcase on the couch across hers and then walks up to her. "But it's better now." He mutters as he brings her chin up with two fingers before placing a kiss on her lips.

Cara smiles. He puts his hand on her baby bump.

"How are you two doing in there?" He whispers putting his head down to her bump.

"Wanna talk about your day?" Cara asks.                                                                                                 

Xander stands upright, "No, it will be boring."

"I'll pretend to understand what you are saying while you rub my feet," Cara says wiggling her cute swollen feet.

"How about you tell me about your day and I rub your feet?" Xander says removing his suit.

He joins her on the couch and places her feet on his lap.

"I helped Xavier shoot an audition tape then he shot an audition tape for me."

"Really? I will like to see it." Xander smiles.

"No, I looked bloated and also bad acting. I am not going to use it..."

Xander interrupts her "Nonsense, I bet it's great."

"I don't have a date for my movie premiere,"  Xavier announces as he walks into the sitting room.

"O my God, the world is about to end," Cara says dramatically as she mocks him.

"Ha ha ha," Xavier laughs dryly as he sits down. "Want to come?" He directs the questions to Xander.

This question catches Xander off guard, he had never been to any of his premieres. They are usually fighting and Xavier never invites him.

"I-if you want me to, I will,"  Xander says trying not to smile.

"Well, I want you to be there. Tomorrow evening." Xavier awkwardly smiles.

"I will be there."

Cara can feel the awkwardness between the two, so she decides to break the tension.

"Wow, don't invite the fat pregnant woman," Cara says sarcastically.

"Do you want to come?" Xavier asks.

"No, I don't want to into labor on the red carpet but I would have liked to be considered."

"You are always considered," Xavier says taking out this phone from is back pocket.

"That's so sweet and talking about sweet, I know you guys want this baby shower thing to be a surprise but time is going. I will not be pleased if these monsters come out before the baby shower."

The brothers' freeze, and almost at the same time they look at each other. Cara notices the change in their moods.

"Cassie has talked about the baby shower with you guys, right?"  Cara's eyes move from Xavier to Xander.

"The thing is, you and Xander already have the nursery staked up, I doubt there's anything we can buy that you don't already have."

Cara maintains a serious face, "You are kidding right?"

Xander takes her hand into his, "Of course he is kidding. We don't just want to ruin the surprise."

Cara signs in relief, "Good, I would have killed you guys."