SIX

Cara makes her way out of her room feeling bested by the asshole, if she had her way she wouldn't leave her bedroom as a sign of protest but this is above her, it's for her mum.

Cara groggily walks to the direction she found the stairs the first time, humming to "Paradise" by Baazi as she strolls to her destination. She stops when something catches her sight,  from the corner of her eyes is a room. She turns around to see if Jon is coming.

Nope, no one  

Cara should definitely not enter the room but when has she done what she supposed to do. Cara whistles as she walks into the plain colored room.

It looks boring, it has to be Xander's room.

Cara slowly shuts the door as an idea popped in her head and like always, it's not a good one.

~~~~~~

In less than 20 minutes, Cara is back at the garden.

Xander lifts his head up from his phone only to see his Nike Hoodie on the girl approaching him. He balls his fist trying to calm himself down but he is just hurting his hand in the process.

It's crazy how she can piss him off so bad.

Cara enters the shade, noticing his eyes on her but ignores. She picks up the glass of juice. All that getting back at the asshole got her thirsty.

"Is that my Hoodie?" Xander can always take the high road but she is just a bomb that is timed to bring out the worst in him. "Did you enter my room?"

The guts she has walking around his house like she owns the place. Where was Jon when this happened?

Cara looks up at him for the first time since she walked in. He looks mad, really mad.  Cara is beginning to regret her decision, why does she do these things?

Rule number 1: Don't enter his boring room.
Rule number 2: Don't wear his clothes.

She notices he is closing his eyes his trying to calm himself. She just wanted to have to last laugh, she doesn't want to die.

Cara puts the glass in her lips, at least if she is going to die, she isn't going to die of thirst.

She stares at the angry monster with his eyes closed as she drinks on her orange juice. Xander's eyes flutter open, which makes Cara spill the juice on the black hoodie in surprise.

Bad Cara, bad bad Cara.

Xander takes in a sharp breath even before she spilt the juice on one of his favourite hoodies, he knew he isn't going to wear it again.

"I am so sorry." She drops the glass on the table as she dusts the hoodie violently. "Shit." She cusses out, still dusting but only making it spread.

"Keep it." Wilder takes the newspaper which he kept on his laps and throws it on the table before standing up.

"It's going to come off, I'll just..." He interrupts her before she can finish her ridiculous sentence.

"I said, keep it." He repeats as he buttons his suit.

"It looks expensive, are you sure?" Cara will gladly keep but she wants to make sure. Xander gives her the "I will not repeat myself again" look.

"Well then, let's go." Cara will rather enjoy the company of this amazing breakfast. But she has already wasted his time and annoyed him. She picks up the apple at the center on the table, biting on it.

"Aren't you going to change out of those?" Alex looks at her in irritation.

"Nah, it's black. Who will notice?" Cara walks past him knowing he is uncomfortable that she won't change into fresh clothes.