TWENTY EIGHT

"Hot," Xavier comments, dragging Cara's phone to have a better look at the selfie that she posted on Instagram, "I am obsessed with how big your boobs are now" He gives her phone before taking a seat on the dining table.

"Me too, after this pregnancy, I hope I could keep them." Cara pouts looking down at her chest.

"They are like watermelons," Xavier says,

"Quit talking about my girlfriend boobs," Xander yells from the sitting room where he is making calls.

"I am appreciating it and so will half a million people that like the picture," Xavier yells back. "He is so uptight," Xavier rolls his eyes as he mutters to Cara.

"Maybe because all you do is annoy him," Cara says before finishing the content of her cereal bowl. 

"You used to love annoy him too but now that you guys are dating, you have become boring." Xavier scoffs.

"That's not true," Cara gasps dramatically.

"It is." Xavier counters.  Xavier pauses for a second before he does a dramatic shiver.

"What?"

"I just pictured walking into the sitting room in the morning and seeing you and Alex reading newspapers," Xavier says in horror.

"Sounds like a dream," Xander says as he walks into the sitting room.

"It's never going to happen, babe." Cara shakes her head. "It's not going to happen." She says to Xavier.

"Hey guys," Cassie walks in with Sam beside her.

"Hey," Xavier greets with a bright smile before anyone could.

"Cara," Sam yells excitedly rushing towards Cara's direction. Cara spreads her hands forth to hug Sam. The little girl puts her arms over Cara's neck.

"I have missed you." Cara squeezes her a little before letting her go, "You've gotten so big." Cara gasps.

"Is this where you live?"  The nine-year-old stares at the dining room in awe, it's like those mansions she sees in movies.  "It's huge."

"I know, I still get lost," Cara jokes.

Sam says taking a sit on the chair beside Cara before stretching her hand to take an apple from the middle of the table.

"Hey, you ask before taking things from people's table." Cassie reprimands.

"It's just apple," Sam mutters under her breath loud enough for only a Cara to ear. Cara smiles as she remembers why she really misses Sam. Sam might be Cassie's sister but all the sass she possesses it's gotten from Cara.

"Take it," Xavier says.

"Cassie says your boyfriends rich," Sam says reaching for the apple once again.

"Shhh," Cara puts her index finger on her lips. "He gets cocky when people talk about him." Cara winks at Sam.

"The boyfriend's name is Alexander and that's," Xander points at Xavier who's having a conversation with Cassie. "Xavier."

"Oh, I know Xavier," Sam says as she bits down on the apple.

Cara raises her eyebrows thinking about Sam's statement, she looks over to Cassie who's still talking to Xavier.

"Well, I have to go," Cassie says trying to mask her obvious nerves with a smile.

"You are going to kill it." Cara encourages her. Xavier hooked Cassie up with a modeling agency and today she's having a private audition, although she has practiced her walk thousands of times, she can't help but be nervous. "You look great and you are going to blow them away."