Chapter 25.

A/N. PLEASE READ.

So as many many of you know, I have not updated this story in nearly 2 years. I just lost complete passion and inspiration to continue on. I've gotten a lot of hate but I've also gotten a lot of support and love which is why I'm posting this chapter.

This chapter goes out to all the loyal readers who supported and loved all of If Only and But... I'm so sorry that I can not do the ending any more justice, but I just can't do it anymore. Here in this chapter is the ending of But... I can not go any further than this but I wanted to at least finish what I started before I start on a new fresh book.

I hope that those of you who enjoyed this story will read my new one coming soon or read the other stories I have written. Either way, I just wanted to give you the ending you deserve and have been waiting for for so long.

                              All the love, AB
///////////////////////////

It wasn't long until Coby was released from the hospital. As soon as he was, the planning for the wedding had begun.

To be honest, I wasn't the one freaking about everything like how it typically is. Coby was the one absolutely stressed with the wedding because "he wanted everything to be perfect for me" and he "didn't want me to be so stressed out on the wedding. His words not mine.

"But...as much as I complain, Coby has been nothing but sweet about the wedding. He's treated and spoiled me so much throughout the whole planning stage. It's like waking everyday and feeling your heart swell because you've never been so loved so much and god does it feel so fucking good.

Love. That's all I've ever felt leading up to the days of the wedding. And when the day finally came? It was more than just love. It's something much much more than love.

Love was seeing him everyday and greeting him with a hug and a kiss, but this new feeling that was much more than love was an overwhelming sense of everything good when I saw him at the end of the aisle.

Love was blushing at the compliments he gave me out of nowhere, but this was tearing up and crying and ruining my make up on the spot because of his vows.

Love was melting into his arms as he kissed me softy and sweetly and full of love, but this was kissing him passionately in front of people as we sealed our life together forever.

As I sit next to my beloved, I can't help but roll my eyes at all the 'If Only's ' I used to think about with my ex's. If it was true love, then there wouldn't be an 'If Only' only ' yes' and ' I do.'

If it was really love, there would be no longing because all there was was as sure kiss with a soft mumbled 'Always' in between.

If Only he loved me becomes always he loves me

And that is real love."

I end my speech with a wide smile as everyone in the reception clap their hands loudly or even wipe a tear from their face.

I sit back down next to Coby who grins widely and wraps his arms around me before kissing my temple.

"I love you, my wonderful wife" He mumbles softly

"I love you too, my handsome husband" I peck his lips happily before cuddling back into his side

Finally. An end to If Only.

*********

"If Only he loved me becomes always he loves me.

And that is real love."

I smiled softly down at my phone. Andrew had filmed the whole thing -her wedding. She's never looked so happy and , while it does hurt a lot, I'm happy for her.

She deserved a guy who doesn't leave her with just If Only's. She deserves a guy who never doubts her or gives reason for her to diubt him. She deserves a guy who will never leave her and hurt her. She deserves...any guy. Any guy but me.

But...really you can't help but smile when you watch the person you love first and the one who will always have a special place in your heart bind her life with the man she is now in love with the most. Even if you didn't get that happy ending you wanted, she got hers.

And isn't that the happiest ending there is? To know that the person you love the most forever and always is happy and being taken good care of. That should always be the happiest ending of them all.

And yet...you gotta let yourself say it. You can't help but think it.

'If Only I was him'

'If Only I never left'

'If Only I never screwed up'

'If Only...her happy ending was with me.'

But...that'll never happen. There is no true happy ending. Life doesn't work that way. We can't get everything we want which is why we will never be able to get rid of those If Only's. We gotta work hard to make those If Only's become Finally's and Always'

I smile and hope that they'll have a great life together and I am honestly saying this for the good of the couple.

But... I still can't help but think.

"If Only I..."

/////////////////////////////////

A/N Hey guys!!!!! Welcome to the end. In case you didn't read it earlier on why the end is so shittily made then scroll back up cause i explained beflre the chapter started.

Thank you again to all those who have supported me and who loved my work so much. I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys. I love you all and I thank you for being with me in this journey if my first ever book and its sequel.

I hope to see you in other books and in future books of mine. I hope to see others continuing to support me, but if not I still love you anyway for reading.

ALSO thank you to alllllllllll the people who keep encouraging me and saying so much good things that I cry. You can never know how much that means to me.

Thank you again everyone. I'll never be able to say it enough.

I love you all so much and I hope to see you soon/ again.

                                 All the love, AB.