Please Read...

Hi...

As you might have noticed, i haven't been updating a lot. The reason for this, is because I've been receiving some hate or complaints on my books. I usually don't care and you're probably going to tell me to not listen to them, but it hurts actually. I'm still human and I actually have feelings. I get hurt by words as well.

I've been receiving so much complaints and so little appreciation. It really makes me feel so unmotivated to write. In fact, it's slowly getting to the point where I don't want to write anymore.

I'm trying my best to write good chapters for the readers to enjoy, but why do I bother if people are gonna keep complaining anyway?

Sometimes what a person need is a little appreciation. Do you know how thankful I am for the rare "Awesome chapter!"  comments? Or even just comments on what they thought about the chapter.

I'm really sorry if I can't make you all happy. I'm sorry if you don't like how the story is going or how the character is like or what the character did. I'm sorry if you wasted your time in reading my stories. I'm sorry if I wasted your time by making you read this...

That's the reason why I haven't been updating a lot. It's the reason why chapters are getting worse. It's the reason why I'm getting so unmotivated and not passionate about writing stories anymore.

I'm posting this because I'm just giving you all a heads up. Because of these events, I might either be: putting all on going books on hold, deleting all on going books, going on hiatus until next year, trying my best to finish all on going books (whether the chapters will be good or not) then quit writing, or there's also a chance that I can get past this and continue writing.

Anyway, that is all I have to say.

Thank you for reading...

                                                               ~AB.