Chapter 20.

"You're my honeybunch, sugar plum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my sweetie pie
You're my cuppycake, gumdrop
Snoogums, boogums, you're
The apple of my eye

And I love you so
And I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing
Sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear..."

My voice cracks as I sing the end. I miss Coby...I want my honeybunch back.

I grab a bottle of vodka from my side and down it. I suddenly stop and look down at the bottle. Where the hell did this come from? Is this even vodka? I don't think it's doing anything...

I hear a car pull up above me. I look up and see a familiar face standing above me. I light up and give him a big hug.

"DANIEL!!!!!!" I squeal happily

"I knew you'd be here...Andrew has been looking everywhere for you!" He exclaims

"Hehehe remember when you used to get jealous of Andrew" I giggle at the memory

"Yeah. Come on, V. Let's get you home." He pulls me up. I lose balance and fall onto him. He wraps his arms around me to keep me from sliding down to the floor.

"Noooo. I don't wanna go home. There's too much bad memories there." I whine

"Well you need to get somewhere safe. Something really bad could happen to you." He says

"What could possibly be worse than losing the love of your life?" I say

"...Knowing that the love of your life is in pain." He says softly

I look up at him. My eyes meet his. The eyes that I loved so very much. The eyes that gave me butterflies every time I look into them. I remember my heart beating so fast every time I look at him. My heart was practically jumping out of my chest. I remember always getting flustered with the little things he does for me. I was so happy with him. We were perfect.

"Daniel..."

I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I held him tight and close to me. I hugged him so tight as I remember the days when he left me with nothing. God I missed him. I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much..." I whisper. He immediately hugs me back. I'm enveloped in the arms of the man I once called mine. The man that I thought I will love forver. And as I stand here wrapped in his arms, I felt completed once again. I felt protected and safe. I felt comfroted. I felt so happy to feel or to experience a happy moment with someone.

I felt Daniel swiftly pick me up and place me in the back seat. He gets in the driver's seat and drives off. I look out the window and focus on my hands.

I remember the feeling of warm soft hands that perfectly fit with mine. It wasn't too big nor was it too small. I remember how warm and comforting it felt. It made me feel so happy. I used to trace down his hand and to his wrist. I went further down to his arms that were marked with permanent scars. I traced them and kissed each and every one of them.

I brought my arms up to my lips and started kissing them. Maybe I'll remember how it felt like...it's been so long since I last did it.

Daniel glanced back at me. I dropped my hand in dissapointment. It wasn't the same. I looked over at Daniel and his hand. Maybe I can do it with him...

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize we made it to a really tall building. It looks familiar, but I don't really know...

Daniel picks me up once again and takes me inside. He goes into the elevator and presses the button in the tippy top. I cuddled into him trying to collect some warmth. It felt different. This was a different kind of feeling.

I know because the arms that should be holding me isn't that buff. He doesn't smell like fancy perfume. He doesn't wear suits. He wears the  best and most comfortable hoodies. He has the best kisses ever. It's so full of love and passion.

I felt my eyes close and droop. All this thinking was making me sleepy. I was put down on a soft and comfy bed. It felt like laying on literal clouds. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel putting me down. He carefully removed his arms and looked down at me.

"Daniel?"

He hums in response.

I needed to see if he was my right man. I needed to see if he was still the one I loved and longed for. I needed to feel his kisses again.

I grabbed his hands. They were huge against mine. I pulled him down and touched his cheek. It wasn't smooth; It was rough and shaved. I closed my eyes and gently leaned in towards him. I felt him lean in as well.

We were just centimeters apart, when he tensed and pulled away. I look at him in confusion. Why did he pull away?

"I'm sorry, V. As much as I want to be able to kiss you again, you're with someone else now. I no longer have the right to kiss you,hold you, and call you mine. Someone else has that title, and he's a lucky man." He says with sadness tinting his tone

"But...Daniel..."

"No, V. It's wrong. You're drunk and don't know what you're doing. I'm not gonna take advantage of you like this. You should go to sleep."

"Dan-"

"Go to sleep. Get some rest...Go and see Coby in your dreams." He says

"He always says that he'll jump into my nightmares and fight off the monsters. He'll turn any nightmare into a wonderful dream, and I'll do the same with him." I smile

"Yeah...I'm sure if you keep thinking about him, he'll appear in your dreams." He says

"Okay...I'll go to sleep now..."

"Good..."

I tucked myself into bed and snuggled into the covers. I imagined myself in the old days. I imagined myself in bed while Coby was still working on the laptop. He always stays up so late. I always get so tired and end up falling asleep at the foot of his chair because I didn't want to leave him alone. He would always pick me up and tuck me into bed. He gave me kisses on the forehead. He apologizes all the time for keeping me up so late and for always staying up so late himself. I'd just nod and tell him I love him. After that, I was dead asleep.

"Goodnight, love" I heard a faint voice say to me

"Goodnight, Coby...I love you." I reply out of instinct.

I heard a sigh and the closing of the door. After that, I heard and saw nothing.

///////////////////

So so so sorry that this chapter is shit. I wrote this while I was half asleep and not super inspired, so it's not my best. I'll try to do better in the next chapter to make it up to you guys >_<

ANYWAY!!! I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but here it is! I'll try to update more and more until I finish. I promise again if this was really bad. I'll do better in the mext chapter :-)

              Welp! That's it. I'll see you in the next chapter :-)
                                                    -AB