Chapter 9.

I woke up cuddling the kitten Coby gave me. I smiled and kissed it. I got up , fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and then headed downstairs. I started cooking eggs, bacon and french toast.

I knew how to cook and I was pretty good if I say so myself. But what really got me to start cooking more and doing it better was when I wanted to try and relax Coby by making him dinner. I used the spare key he gave me and just started cooking.

Flashaback

Coby has been really stressed lately with exams and I've been trying hard to help him. He won't accept my help though. He kept saying he didn't need my help and that he has to do this on his own so he can learn it for himself.

So to try and relax him, I decided to make him a home cooked meal. He's practically been living off junk food, oily food and soda these days. I thought that a nice and healthy meal would do him good.

I got started in making a salad for the appetizers. It was really simple but the sauce was what made it taste good. It was homemade too and I learnt it from my grandma. Once that was done, I made a healthy kind of pasta. I used fresh tomatoes, olives, olive oil and other healthy ingredients. For dessert I made apple pie.

The meal was healthy. It looked and smelled really good but I'm not so sure if he would like it.

By the time I finised cleaning the kitchen and fixing myself, Coby arrived. He looked confused to see me there. He dropped his stuff and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

I just giggled and pulled his hand to the dining table. His eyes widen in shock and confusion at the candle lit dining table. He turned to look at me but I kissed his nose.

"You need some relaxation and good food. Now sit." I say

He nods and watches as I take out our plates with the appetizers. I set it down in and took my seat. I smile widely as I see that he no longer has a frown on his face. In fact it was replaced by a smile that made my heart jump in joy as it was I who made him smile.

He stood up and pulled my up before sitting back on his seat with me on his lap. He kissed my shoulder and sighed happily.

"How the hell did my messed up ass find someone so perfect."

I smiled and kissed him.

Once we pulled away I fed him and he fed me. He kept praising my cooking and saying it was amazing and I should cook for him more.

Hearing that from him made me want to actually cook more. I like the feeling I get knowing he likes and appreciates my cooking.

Looks like I have a new hobby.

End of Flashback

I smiled as I was cooking. I always cook for him now. He loves everything I cook and it makes me feel so proud of myself. He's always asking me to bake him some desserts but I don't want him to get diabetes.

Once I finished cooking I put out plates for all of us. Just then Oliver and Daniel came in the room. Oliver was wearing sweat pants and a shirt so I'm guessing Andrew lent him clothes. But Daniel, That guy is wearing sweat pants and no shirt. His abs and muscles were on display and damn he looked hot as fuck. I never knew he had a fucking six pack.

"Done staring?" Daniel said smirking at me

"Keep that smirk on and you won't get food." I say glaring at him

"Damn this smells so goooodddddd" Oliver moans and I smile proudly

"Thank you! But you can't eat till Andrew is awake." I say

"Well then let's go wake him!!!" Oliver says and Daniel starts laughing. Oliver looks at him, confused as to what he's laughing about

"Good luck bro. The only one I know who can wake him up is V and his mom." Daniel says "I tried before and he wouldn't budge. When he did move, it was to punch me in the gut and tell me to leave."

"I don't think it's that bad. Come on!! Let's try" Oliver says, dragging Daniel up to Andrew's room.

A few seconds later I hear Oliver yelling at Andrew to wake up. After that there was silence. Then a laughing Daniel and a groaning Oliver came down and took a seat.

"Fuck he gives a good punch." Oliver groans

"I told you so." Daniel says, making Oliver glare at him

"Heh. Now you try V" Daniel says looking at me. I clear my throat and...

"ANDREW YOU GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL LEAVE YOU FOREVER."

Afte I said that, Andrew comes running down the stairs. He was struggling to put on some shorts and his hair was sticking everywhere. He had no shirt on and you can perfectly see his abs and muscles.

I looked away from him. Don't these guys know what a shirt is.

"Good morning! Hi V! I love you lil sis!! Please don't leave me lil sis! I'm sorry I punched Oliver!" Andrew says innocently

"It's fine. Take a seat"

He nods and I set the food on the table. The guys were about to dig in, but I slapped Andrew and Daniel's hands.

"Hey!!!"

"Oliver first." I say. Oliver lights up, but Daniel and Andrew frown

"Whyyyyy" the two asks

"Because Oliver knows what a fucking shirt is. He also knows that he should put it on to respect the woman in the house." I say glaring at Andrew and Daniel.

Daniel and Andrew rush to put on a shirt. Oliver was moaning how good my cooking was and I smiled thankfully. When the boys got back, I let them eat and enjoyed the comments on my cooking.

We took another day off to spend more time with each other. As I spend more and more times with Daniel, I smile and realize that I'm slowly getting my childhood best friend back.

///////////////////////////////////

Author's Note

I decided that I will continue the sequel but I really hope that you guys could comment more. Votes don't really matter to me, I like the comments most. It's all the comments that push me to be a better author and to keep updating.

I love you all and have a good day!!!
                                                 ~A