Chapter 13.

I was stressing over what to wear. Events like these are really fancy and I'm not exactly a fancy person. I didn't know what to wear. I'm having a crisis here, and where is my girl friend who can help me with this? Hanging out with Andrew. Yup. Naomi ditched me for Andrew. Great friends they are.

As I continued rummaging through my closet for anything that looked suitable for the event, an annoying voice yelled from downstairs.

"HONEY!!! I'M HOOOMMMEEEE" Andrew's voice clearly filled the house. Naomi's faint giggle could be heard.

"V!!! COME DOWN!!!" Naomi yelled

"WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOUUUUUU" Drew yells

I walk downstairs and found Drew and Naomi at the end of the stairs with a big smile. I look at them in confusion

"What's with the smile?" I ask cautiously

"Okay. So we know you probably don't have anything to wear for the event." Andrew starts

"So...we went out and bought you one!!!" Naomi finishes. My eyes widen to the size of saucers.

"Andrew please don't tell me..."

"Okay! I won't!!" He happily says

"Drew thought you'd react like this. Seriously V, just take the dress and that's all you'll have to do to repay him" Naomi says

"She knows me so well" Drew grins while putting his arm around her waist. Naomi blushes and looks down. I take this opportunity to send a teasing to wink Drew. He blushes too, and shoos me to put on the dress.

I rushed upstairs to check out the dress. When I pulled it out, I couldn't help but gasp at how gorgeous it is. It was so beautiful and probably so expensive. I really didn't like it when Drew spoiled me,but no matter what I did, he would never stop.

 I really didn't like it when Drew spoiled me,but no matter what I did, he would never stop

I hurriedly put on the dress, noticing I have only 1 hour left to get ready. I curled my hair into soft bouncy waves, and put on some makeup. I made sure not to overdo it with the makeup. I slipped on some white open toned heels, and started to prepare my purse. By the time I finished, I was all ready and dressed. The sound of a honk made me realize that Daniel was already outside.

I walked downstairs carefully. I didn't want to trip. Andrew fake sniffles and pulls me closer.

"Oh my baby sister. You look so gorgeous and beautiful. You've become such ana amzig woman." He sniffles again

"Aww thanks Drew. Now let me go. We might be late." I say trying to pull away from him. He sighs and lets me go

"Fine...take care little sis. Love you!!!" He calls out as I walked out the house

"Love you too Drew!!Don't fuck on my bed and use protection!!" I call out to him too.

"FUCK YOU!!!" He yells