OC info

Name: Kanade Sumire

Age: 12(at the start of the story)

Birthday: December 25th

Likes:
Akashi, Basketball, Guitar (she can play most instruments), video games, play with her pets, secrets, reading, cooking. Hiking, anything to do with nature.

Dislikes:
Haizaki, her family, Noisy people and places, bullying, forceful people, emotional people, people who always stick their nose into someone else's business, too sweet things, being messy, getting bad grades, when Akashi ignore her.

Family:
Parents are in jail. Had no siblings or blood related family.

Personality:
Very quiet and speaks only when necessary. Likes spending time in the forest rather than the city. Very secretive and not very social. Very caring to people she knows well. Some people say she has the appearance and personality of a cat.

Parents:
Her parents gambled everyday and used up all of the money. Since then they have been abusing Sumire to get the insurance money. That also explained why she hates bullying. And since then she closed up to all people, and lost trust in them.

Appearance:
Hight is around 1.43m. Long, knee length black hair. When she gets serious, she ties her hair up in a ponytail. Her eyes are blueish green, basically turquoise.

Things you may want to know:
She joined the boys basketball team only because Akashi wanted her to. Akashi is the only person in this world she trusts and is willing to open up to. She's been living on her own in the mountains since she was six, Until Akashi found her. She's very light and short due to the lack of nutritions since youth.

More info:
she has a genetic related sickness that cannot be cured and sometimes if she works herself too hard she might faint. She sometimes has headaches and feels dizzy. Overall, she has a very weak body. Not many people know this. Only her, Akashi and the Akashi family's private doctor. And also she is not very good at endurance. She also feels sleepy after exercise because of fatigue.
She also has a secret only Akashi and herself knows of. It will be reveled very soon...