Full Synopses

It's been fifty years since the war between the wolfs and mages came to an end. Although there was no more bloodshed, mistrust and fear still clouded the wolf's minds. Too many of their kind had fallen at a mage's hand. When three on the run mages show up in the territory of the Lunar Melody Pack the wolfs are sent into a fury of fear and distrust. Add in the fact that two of them are fated mates to his wolfs and that the three mages held a secret that has casted them out of the mage society and a death warrant placed on their heads. The Alpha must make the hard decision to trust the mages and grant them sanctuary or throw them out into the hands of those who wish them dead.

Per hated watching his brother and niece struggle in Ivorian, the city of mages. The secret they hid was getting harder and harder to keep as Lilly grew. The Council was growing more suspicious and Per knew if they figured it out the punishment for Shin and Lilly was death. When an old friend of Shin's sent a message telling them to get out of town, they didn't hesitate. Packing up everything they could carry the trio left Ivorian. They stumbled onto the land of the Lunar Melody Pack exhausted and in pain. When they're taken to the Alpha they worry that their new home would be just like Ivorian and Lilly would be put in danger once again. What the two brothers didn't expect was to find their second chance at happiness.

All his life Win has been told that he'll never find a mate, being the runt of the litter. He even started to believe it himself. So when his 18th birthday came and went with no sign of a mate Win wasn't too disappointed. All he needed in his life was his two best friends, Mick and Pang, and his Alpha and Luna. But when two mages come to town his heart shakes. Now his calm life style is disrupted with an overpowering need to be around the one mage that had thrown him into confusion. What is he to do when that mage started to notice his stalking habit?

=============================

Thanks for checking out my story. hope you enjoy. :) <3