Chapter 31 - A Good Person Who Does Bad Things

The sounds of their tongues overlapping each other and mingling together filled the air in the room.

His hands held firmly onto her derrière as the end of her shirt dangled over his hands partially from her fantasizing movements.

"Shit baby," Robyn moaned in between kisses in the slight obscurity of his master bedroom.

It had been pouring outside since yesterday night, nevertheless the sunlight beamed through the edges of the curtains indicating the sun's awakening.

His hands began to leisurely move upwards below her shirt until he reached her sides.

The thunder and loud rumbles from the exterior did not distract them one bit.

Robyn's hands remained wrapped around his neck as she was on top of him, straddling him where she felt him growing harder.

Her nails dug into his skin as did his teeth into her bottom lip.

"Fuck..Dean...daddy..oh daddy..."

The only thing restricting them during the intensifying moment was the little clothes they still had on, meaning Robyn's panties, loose shirt that allowed her nipples to perk extremely, and Dean's sweatpants since Robyn had thrown his shirt aside somewhere, sometime ago.

Robyn trailed her wet kisses down his neck, and once she reached the crook of it she made sure she left her imprint.

Now they both shared blotches around that area.

Perfect.

"Jesus Robyn.." he grunted when her hands glided down his abs and into his pants, toying with his equally excited friend.

She smirked deviously during the time she moved her hand up and down his length. She loved it when he made such faces.

He helped her slide her panties to the side before he buried himself into her, causing them both to release sounds of euphoria.

Robyn bounced and rolled her hips with her mouth agape, bent on pleasing him and bringing him to the edge before he took control.

His hands found their previous position along her butt and thighs, giving them a squeeze here and there.

Their moans, her cries, and the brewing storm were all that resonated throughout his large home, especially once he began thrusting upwards to meet her enticing movements.

"I- uh- I love you!" she expressed frantically whilst arching her back.

An unspecified amount of time passed before she initiated her release.

He did the same, deep inside her soon after she collapsed on him and captured his smooth lips in the process.

Their sexual chemistry was the definition of undeniable at this point in their relationship. They had been at it for hours now. Taking so called "breaks/time to catch their breaths," but no sleep. Just simple and plain, nonstop fucking. 

Robyn had fallen hard for him and there was no turning back.

Such an undefinable feeling. A feeling she would adore to get accustomed too.