Chapter 26 - When I See You Again

The doors locks could be heard right before it swung open revealing a stunning older woman with a lit cigarette grazing her lips.

"Why aren't you a pretty one," leaning on the edge of the door, the middle-aged woman greeted as she let the smoke evade her mouth, "hello dear, you are

"Why aren't you a pretty one," leaning on the edge of the door, the middle-aged woman greeted as she let the smoke evade her mouth, "hello dear, you are.."

"Hi, I'm Robyn-"

"I've heard a lot about you. Come in," turning away, she waved for her to enter while making their way into his familiar living room, "my nephew is having a meeting in his office. He'll be out soon and when he is I'll be out of your hairs."

"Nephew? You must be-"

"His highly disliked aunt, yes I am," putting out her cigarette in an ashtray, she chuckled, "I'm Valentina, Tina for short."

"Pleasure to meet you."

Robyn held out her hand with the cast before awkwardly switching to her left.

They both took a seat on the couch, in the white and black coloured room.

"Your face, your hand, must've been a hard crash huh?" her multicoloured eyes surveyed Robyn's features, making her grow uncomfortable, "Forget that. I've seen his car, I know."

"Mhm, would you excuse me I need to make a quick call," Robyn lied. Patting down her shirt, she stood to her wobbling feet.

"Go right ahead. I'm on the verge of disappearing anyway."

Robyn laughed a little nervously before darting towards the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind her, she placed her Chanel purse on the counter and searched around for her prescribed medication. Her headaches were weaker than the first night, however they were very much still a pain in the ass.

"I want every move tracked! I want him tailed while he's in New York. I want his goons tailed too. Anything out of the ordinary and you give me a call," Dean growled whilst he passed the bathroom, "Damn it! He said he'd be gone after the yacht party."

He startled her with how angry he sounded. She wondered for a brief moment who "he" was. Maybe the person in command of the attack that could've killed them
both.

She shook the thought out at the same time she swallowed her pills.

"He needs to be watched- Ugh.." he cursed before taking a loud breather.

"Kings take it easy man," one said.

"You're barely able to stand straight. We'll take care of things, ight? Worry about taking care of yourself," Kevin affirmed genuinely, "Iris ain't here to bust yo ass and she made me promise to watch over you."