Chapter 10 - "Work" and Special Guests

The sound of the doorbell resonating in his house already irritated his soul. It was way too early for this type of annoyance and the day had literally just begun for him.

Robyn shuffled under the covers as he managed to creep out of bed without waking her. He figured that she was one hard sleeper.

During the time he threw on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers then sweats, he found her remarkably adorable and insanely beautiful even when she slept. A small smile appeared on his previously rigid face. Though, it was soon wiped away by the doorbell ringing for the fourth time already.

"How impatient," he mumbled when he paced down the stairs all the way to the foyer where he would find out who was responsible for his 10AM awakening.

"What do you want Vin?" Dean shot at Kevin who put his hands up in his defence sensing his friend's displeasure.

"Well damn, that's how you greet your guests now?"

Pushing past the home owner, Kevin marched inside audaciously and made his way into the familiar living room.

"Vin.."

Standing in the middle of the room, Dean shook his head at his rude visitor since he lounged himself on his couch and laid his feet on his coffee table so casually.

"You know what I'm here for bro. The deal w-"

Hearing shuffling from the top of the stairs, Kevin paused to glance at Dean who seemed like he was finally understanding the reason for his sudden visit.

"Ohhh one of your hoes is here that's why you're so tight huh?" he laughed but soon stopped when Dean kicked his feet off his glass table and sat on the single chair sofa across from him.

"Relax. She's not anybody's hoe," The home owner stated simply, sending some type of unreadable message to his dear friend.

"So it's like that? If I come to think of it I didn't even see you leave yesterday. Must've had your hands full."

Kevin sent him a crooked smirk at the same time Robyn came rushing down the steps dressed in yesterday's outfit.

"Dean I need to-" she ceased her quick blabbering when she saw Dean's visitor, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company."

The third wheeler sat up straight. "Hey your Harley's friend right? I'm Kevin, we didn't really get to chat yesterday."

"No we didn't sadly, but nice to meet you, I'm Robyn."

He shot up and held out his hand as if he suddenly learned some manners all while Dean shook his head again for the second time already.

He was amused.

Leaving Kevin alone in the living room to sulk since he loved acquainting new people, he pulled her into the kitchen.

"What's going on Robs?"

Robyn appeared to be taken aback a bit at him calling her by one of her many nicknames. Though, she quickly swatted the thought away.

"I need to leave like right now.. Look, I'm not standing you up or ditching you again if that's what you're thinking it's just- Ugh," she let out a breath in frustration, "I look like a fucking mess," she looked herself up and down then up at him as she went off topic without even realizing it, "I have no clue where my clutch is-"