Chapter 8 - Touch Pass

"Fuckk Deeann."

Robyn's hips met his deep thrusts as he guided her sensual movements with his hands gripped to her sides.

"You feel soo good."

Caused by Robyn's lips, his partially lipstick covered ones cascaded over her neck to her shoulder. He bit into it lightly making her eyes roll to the back of her head from almost reaching her high for the third time tonight already.

He was g o o d.

Her walls tightened around his thick member sending them both over the edge of ecstasy as she whimpered his name repeatedly.

"You like that baby?"

Looking up at her with pure undoubted lust, he watched her breathing pick up whilst her hands pressed against the headboard.

"I asked you a question."

His tongue fiddled with her nipple piercing somewhat punishing her for not responding.
Her hips rolled against him as one of his thumb massaged with her clit and his other hand held her in place.

Dean was critically hitting her spot at a quick pace during the time he thrusted upwards getting deeper and deeper into her.

She could not seem to form any type of words let alone sentences with this type of pleasurable pain. She simply whimpered loudly at the expense of her mate surpassing her sexual desires.

"Yes- Fuck! Yes babyy!"

He was drenched in her juices just as he reached his longing climax as well.

Satisfied by her cry of bliss, he tangled his fingers in her curls and brought their lips together. She needed to regain her strength from all the "exercise" they had been preoccupied with but he had other plans.

After flipping them over, he sucked along her marked neck leisurely from behind resulting in her teeth trapping within her teeth.

"Babyyy, goshhhh."

Balling her wrecked covers in her fists, she practically shouted his name on her pillow once he sunk himself into her.

"Keep it up and you're going to lose your voice before we're even done baby."

• • •

Rays of sunlight flashed on her face provoking Robyn to groan quietly. She shuffled around a little before realizing she had fallen asleep on him.

Lifting her head up, she spotted a medium sized scar on his right peck presumably from what looked to be a bad slash.

Not giving it further attention, Robyn managed to shimmy her way out of his hold that hugged around her waist, off his toned chest, and onto her feet without waking her sleeping visitor prior to tiptoeing into her bathroom.

After splashing cold water on her face, she stared at the marks he left on her bare body through the mirror.

Sections of her shoulders, waist and inner thighs were light red, along with pinkish/darkish spots including smudges around the area of her breasts, collarbone and neck.