Chapter 20 - B&W, W&B

"You've got quite the fanbase here" "Yeah..you could say i've left an imprint."
Robyn eyed whoever was snapping pictures of them in the hotel lobby, including the women behind the counter after she handed him their room key.

Immediately after he unlocked the door, she dropped her belongings in the front, found the couch and dramatically crashed onto it. It was a long, leather couch that was already persuading her eyelids to shut. She wished the time switched from 3PM to 10PM because she sure as hell felt like it was.
He chuckled quietly when he spotted her lounging comfortably on her stomach, her hood partially hiding her face.
"I'm heading out soon, do you need anything? I'll be back in time to take you out for dinner" "Don't tell me you're actually leaving me here?" "I didn't think you'd want to come."
With her face mushed in the fluffy pillow, almost sounding offended that he hadn't even asked her, she huffed. In all fairness, he did drag her to another state...
"That's the thing, you assumed instead of asking."
She quickly hopped to her feet, dragging her medium suitcase to the bathroom with her. He followed her to her new location.
"Alright then, Robyn would you like to-" "Nope" "What? Why are you being difficult?" "I don't like your tone."
Robyn teased when she stood in the mirror's view. She quickly rummaged through her things as he watched, arms crossed, in the bathroom doorway. She was currently bitting down on a hair tie while she caught her curled hair in a bun. At this rate, he knew he was bound to be late.
"You're going to make me work for it huh?" "Wow Pretty Boy's actually got a brain in that head of his!" "Let me try again. Ro, baby, would you like to escort me to this boring visit?" "That was much more tempting! But, no thank you. I'm going to take a much needed shower then a quick nap."
She shot him a look as she began removing her hoodie, in which he shook his head before pulling his phone out of his pocket and walking away. After warning Maleek on his slight tardiness, Dean lifted their belongings into their temporary room and made sure everything was 'A okay' for her in his absence. Honestly, the last thing he'd want to do is leave her alone in this scandalous city..however, Maleek's persistance in chatting today overpowered his personal wishes.

•   •   •

Dean located a hand on her lower back as he guided her to their reserved booth

Dean located a hand on her lower back as he guided her to their reserved booth. She slid inside carefully making sure not to wrinkle her white jumper before he himself slid inside. Their somewhat private seating, as well as their elegant surroundings were very pleasant. This was officially the first time they'd gone to dinner as a couple, and she planned on using that to her advantage.

Robyn browsed through the simple menu, making sure to explore all her options because they were surely all tempting.
After much ponder, she made a decision, and just in time at that.
"Are you both set to have your orders taken?" "Uh, yes, i'll have the filet mignon 9 ounce please" "And for you sir?" "The same."
Nodding, the waiter gathered their menus after placing glass cups to accompany the bottle of champagne on their table that's been awaiting their attention.
"The same?", she mocked with her hand supporting her chin. "I wouldn't have brought you here if i didn't believe everything on this menu was eatable" "So i'm not the only female who's been on this side of the table with you?" "You're not" "Hm, honesty. I like that" "They weren't important. The others are in the past, you're the present."
Winking at him, she smiled as she reached for the expensive bottle, pouring him and herself a glass.

By the time their meals arrived, Robyn was beginning to feel anxious about what she planned to ask her fella. Maybe it was too soon? Too sudden??
"Earth to Robyn?" "Uh yeah?" "I asked what is it you had to do tomorrow?" "My father wants me to check out this building that's being put up for sale in case he decides we're branching over here" "Makes sense" "Only thing is that a company friend is going to be showing me around. He and my father are friends and he thinks that i'm here to visit a friend.."
She reached for a napkin and wiped the corner of his mouth, just as he did when they first ate together in his home. It curved upwards for a second at the recollection before thanking her.
"I understand. He isn't my biggest fan outside of our business ventures" "Sadly he isn't. Not sure why."
Robyn pouted with her eyes shimmering from the glimmer of the chandelier above their area.
The thought of her falling in- commencing a relationship with another man when both relationships with her father and only brother are currently on a sinking ship, kept on passing through her mind. She wanted him, no doubt, but was she going into everything with a clear conscience? Who knew? Because she sure as hell didn't.

"I've gotta ask you something" "Go ahead" "Sooo the other day when you drove to a house, it was actually my uncle's" "Mhm" "My family, they throw this barbecue/gathering every year just for everyone, as in cousins, siblings n' others to link up at least one time a year."
She picked at her dessert while his hand rubbed her inner thigh somewhat soothing her, but arousing her at the same time.
"My mother is going to be there too... They're a really nosy bunch and now they're all wondering who you are-" "Ro. The point" "Would you like to come, with me that is?"
With no immediate response, she thought that he might feel overwhelmed being around her relatives..her mother mostly. Asking him was dumb on her part.
"It'd be my pleasure", Dean soon recovered, "Really? You sure?" "Tell me when and where. I'll be there."

Dinner had proved to be successful. She has the rest of the evening to wrap her mind around the fact her family was going to be meeting him. They'd barely met Matthew, but were set to do so with him.

Earlier at another abrupt stop, their paid driver pulled open the tinted inside window, alerting them that there's been a gas leak in the area. With that, policemen were imposing everyone make a detour, in which will prolong the ride for minutes, maybe even an hour.
Dean being the man he was, cursed under his breath with his leg bouncing up and down.
"Knowing L.A. traffic this could take awhile. You good?" "Everything here so far is so comfy that i don't mind the wait actually."
After some minutes of small talk and flirting of course, she grilled his handsome facial construction and obtained the sudden idea on how to spend their time.
"Like what you see?"
She nodded deviously with a lick of her lips as she reached in for his face, soon joining their lips. She moaned loud enough the second he began sucking on her tongue. He wasted to time in groping her thigh and waist, which heated her core. Exciting things even more, Robyn smoothly unbuckled their seatbelts before straddling his lap.
"What are you doing Desmond?" "Car hasn't moved in ten minutes, we'll be fine."
Not objecting, he slithered his hands from her thighs to her ass, until he finally stopped at her waist, as if he were admiring and trying to adapt to the being in front of him.
"I guess you like what you see too" "Baby, it's impossible not too."
She held the back of his head while he sucked and gently kissed on her neck, practically forcing her to bite her full lower lip. Kissing his way up to her jawline, he pulled at her strap, making her tremble a little with the contact of his fingers on her bare skin.
Then out of the blue, completely crashing her euphoria, the vehicle jerked forward, resulting in Dean placing her on the seat like if nothing had previously happened.
"What the- You-" "Car's moving now," her jaw dropped during the time he arranged his jacket collar casually. "You're are sooooo gonna pay for that!" "You've got plenty of time to prove that when we get back. Now, buckle up."
Huffing, she ignored his request just when his phone rang in his jacket pocket.
"Always at the right time", she mentally complained.
In the midst of his conversation, Robyn recognized the contradiction in their choice of outfit colours.
Black, usually meaning darkness, and white, usually meaning purity.
Ironic.
Once more, her boldness peaked through as she started at his knee, leisurely gliding her nails along his thigh causing his sights to dart in their direction. Smirking at the fact she obtained his attention, she stroked his length steadily through this pants, making him undeniably hard.
She could tell he was trying his best not to grunt during his call, though she clearly didn't care. With the manner she was affecting him, she couldn't help but let her intoxicating giggle escape her glossy lips.
"Shit- Hey, i'll call you back-," he breathed with his eyes almost rolling to the back of his head at her relentless motions, "I- I've gotta handle something" "That's more like it.." "Wanna play? Let's play. Get over here."
He ordered with a swift pull of her hips, bringing her back to the alluring position they'd been in.
This was going to be an eventful first night for them both after all.