Chapter 1

It was another morning, a bright beautiful morning. I get out of bed and walk to my closet. I slip into a pink summer dress and a blue bow in my hair. I walk down stairs to the kitchen "good morning everyone" I say with a big smile "good morning (y/n)" my mom said "hey mom can you pick me up from school" I ask "I would sweetie but I'm working till 5:00pm today" she told me "oh that's fine I'll walk home" I say smiling. "Alright (y/n) let's get in the car we don't want you too be late" my dad said grabbing his keys "okay". We walk out to the car and drive away "so how is life" my dad asks "nice way to start a conversation" I laugh "I'm just asking" he laughed back "well it's okay I mean I have a test today for math" "ew boring" my dad laughed "haha true" I giggled. We arive at school and she slows down the car "thanks" I say "no problem" he waves goodbye. "Friday the last day of the week" I say walking into the school. 

"Good morning (y/n)" a random girl says "morning" I say with a smile. As I'm walking down the hall more people say good morning and I like your dress...I don't even know these people except..."(Y/N) HEY" my best friend said running up to me "hey Lucy" I said smiling "okay so can we have a sleepover tonight" she asks "I would love to but you know how my parents are" I said disappointed "aw well can you ask" "yeah I'll ask" I say.

We get to class my math teacher (Mr. Conwell) greets me with a smile "good morning (y/n) and um Lucy yes Lucy" he said "good morning Mr. Conwell" I say "yeah morning" Lucy groans. We walk to our desks and sit down. "So you are all aware that we have a test today but since it's Friday and there is a basketball tournament at our school I'll let you do the test on Monday so you can watch the game but you can  do it today if you want" Mr. Conwell said. "So if you want to go to the gym run along" he said pointing to the door. All of the class left except for this one girl Connie, she is basically the smartest person in the class. Me and Lucy start walking to the gym. I stop right in the middle of the hall. "(Y/n) you okay" Lucy asks "did you see that" "see what" "that shadow" "no I didn't" "okay let's go" I say confused.

We get to the gym and everyone is cheering for different teams "let's go" Lucy said dragging me away from the game "why" I ask "I don't like this" "like what" "the noise...it bothers me" "oh yeah sorry Lucy" I say as we walk out of the gym and into the football field. We walk over and sit on the bleachers "so can you ask your parents" Lucy asked "listen I don't want to be mean but I don't like your step dad that much" I say with my head down "I don't like him either" she said "maybe you can sleep at my house" I suggested "yeah I'll call my mom" Lucy said "same" I pull out my phone and dial my mom.

M=mom Y= you

M: hello
Y: hey mom
M: sweetie I'm at work
Y: can Lucy sleepover
M: only if its okay with her mom
Y: yeah it is
M: okay bye
Y: love you bye

"My mom said yes" Lucy smiled "okay great" I say.

////Time skip////

It's the end of the day, Lucy and I start walking home. "I'm happy I get to sleep over" she says "same" I smile. We go to cross the road and out of nowhere a car comes down the road really fast...before I know it I'm in the air and hit the ground.

Thanks for reading please vote🌟