Chapter 10

I wake up next to shay in...NOT MY BEDROOM "shay" I say while shaking his arm "what" he groans "where are we?" I ask, "my house" he said looking at me "um okay...well I kinda have to go home" I yell "oh yeah I took your phone last night and texted your mom saying you were sleeping at a friends house" he explained "what...ugh please don't do that ever again" I say "why, I thought you wouldn't care" "well I do care" "you know what, just leave" he said pointing at his door "okay fine" I say walking out.

As I walk down the road to my house I see Boston and his friends. "Hey baby" he said "you are gross, leave me alone" I yell. "Come on dont be like that" he said playing with my hair "okay if I go on one date with you will you leave me alone" I ask "yeah sure" he said "oh okay then" "I'll pick you up at five" he said as he walked away.

////Time skip////

I sit in my room waiting for Boston to show up.

S= shay Y=y

S: hey
Y: what
S: I'm sorry for this morning
Y: listen I'm going on a date with Boston
S: what!?
Y: yeah so bye
S: whatever

I put my phone down and take a deep breath. *BEEP BEEP* "oh Boston" I say while running down the stairs. I get outside then jump in the car. "Hey" he said "hey" I say back "so where are you taking me" I ask "I thought it would be nice to go to Olive Garden" he said "oh I love that place" I say.

We get to the restaurant and park the car. As we start to walk in Boston stops me "hey" "um hi" I say "do you actually like me" he asks "no, it's just you wanted me to go on a date with you" I explained "okay then" *whistle*. Suddenly a car drives around the corner and Boston throughs me I'm the trunk. "HELP" I scream while bang on the trunk.