Chapter 3

It's been a month I finally got out of the hospital. I feel fine and hope everything is going to go back to normal... until I looked in the mirror. I start to cry and then scream "M-MY F-F...face" I cry. On my forehead I have a big scar right across it and my nose has a scar on it too, I cry more and more then I rubbed the back of my head and there is a spot that's shaved, I feel a long indent. I slowly close my eyes and cry and cry and cry.

I go down stairs and I run up to my brother "I'm ugly I'm so ugly" I say hugging him "you aren't ugly" he says hugging me back "yes I am" I cry "listen you are my sister I wouldn't lie to you I'm telling you the truth, you are the most beautiful girl in the hole world I would do anything to just look at you....I-I love you" he says hugging me tighter "I love you too" I say resting my head on his chest. He gets out of the hug "are you going to school tomorrow" he asks "I have to because of Lucy" I say "let's go to your favorite store and I'll buy you a dress okay" he says "okay". We get in the car and drive away.

We get to the store and walk in. We walk around and this lady looks like she's in her twentys, stares at me. I look down and start to cry and drop to the floor. The lady walks away quickly. "Hey (y/n) are you okay" my brother asks "yeah I'm just a walking freak Show" I say, my brother picks me up and brings me to this dress "what about this one" he says, it's a beautiful summer dress it's ocean blues and has a little white flower pattern. "It's nice" I say "do you want it" he asks "yes please" I say. We go to the cash to pay for it and the lady working can't keep her eyes of my face, I was about to cry but then "you are beautiful young lady" she says "t-thank you" I say "that dress will suit you well" she says, I give her a smile then me and my brother leave. "That was nice what that lady said" my brother said "yeah it was nice" I smile "there we go now we have the old (y/n) back" my brother smiles, "yeah" I giggled.

Thanks for reading this chapter please vote 🌟