Chapter 12

Shay's pov

As I'm holding (y/n) I look at her head "Oh my god" I yell at the sight of blood pouring out of her head. I don't think twice I pick her up and run to a busy street. "HELP" I scream "PLEASE". A guy on the sidewalk runs up to me "Oh Jesus I'll call 911" he say while struggling to pull out his phone. "It's gonna be okay (y/n) don't worry" I say to her while crying.

We stand on the sidewalk for a minute then we start to hear sirens. The guy starts waving them down. They pull up to us and put (y/n) in the ambulance. "Thanks" I say to the guy as I hand him 20 bucks "no problem..eh kid keep the money" he says as he walks away. I get in the ambulance and we start off for the hospital.

////Time skip////

Your pov

I wake up to the sight of bright lights. I look at my side and noticed that I was in a hospital. "Shay" I yell out. I hear foot steps and see shay "baby" he smiles "where am I?" I ask " you are in a hospital" he said "thought so" I said while taking a deep breath "but why?" I ask "Boston kidnapped you and put you in a trunk...I found you and got you out of the car but it was crashed and kind of exploded" he explained to me. I let the words process through my head and realized what happened "what?" I asked "Boston kidn-" I interrupted him "I'm going to kill him" I say grinding my teeth "okay (y/n) calm down" he says "I'm gonna murder him" I yell "no don't please we will call the police instead" he says holding me down "GET OFF YOU DEMON!!" I scream, shay stumbled backwards, then two nurses run in and start holding me down "GET OFF" I yell "the damage did more to her head than we thought" on nurse said to the other. The one nurse pulled out a needle "WHAT, STOP" I scream "it's okay we will fix you" the nurse said "SHAY" I screamed with my voice trailing off.

The End