chapter 8 Back story part 1

Shay's pov

"That was weird, he was weird. I didn't change her, she changed herself Why is my life so screwed up" I say to myself "what do you mean screwed up" (y/n) says as she walks up to me "um nothing" I say "just tell me" she insisted "I'll tell you later" I said turning around.

Your pov

Huh shay is acting weird, I wonder if something happened or even worse if someone happened. "Hey why is your food on the ground" I ask Shay "oh I dropped it" he said "okay clumsy" I giggled "huh yeah" he smirked "well I have to go to since and I know you have music so I'll see you later" I say walking away and waving "yup see ya later" he waved back.

As I'm walk down the hall I noticed Boston and his friends in the hall. "Oh crap I hope he doesn't see me" I say to myself "hey!" Boston yells "um hi" I say. He walks over to me "so what's up with you" he laughed "my anxiety right now" I kinda giggled "oh wow aren't you funny, but seriously what the hell are you wearing" he asked "it's called an outfit" I say sarcastically "what happened to the (y/n) we all knew and loved" he asked "she is gone, things changed" I say trying to walk away. Suddenly he takes me and pushes me against the wall "no shay changed you, and I'm gonna fix you" he said looking me in the eyes. He grabs my arms and pulls me down the hall "let go of me" I say struggling to escape his hands "you had me and then you changed, I'm giving you one last chance to make things right with me" he laughed "you are sick" I yell "no I'm not, you are for not wanting me" he said "you are disgusting" I say "not when you kissed me" he yelled. He grabs me and throughs me into a janitor closet, his friends hold the door shut. "Come here" he said "let's make things right" "HELP" I screamed. Suddenly I here a couple of bangs and then the door opens "shay" I say with a relief . Shay grabs Boston and punches him in the face then grabs my hand and starts running " thank you" I say "thank me later" he says picking me up and runs even faster.

To be continued.........